Muichiro || I think... (fluff)

Here is a request from @sha_alison! Muichiro is super cute but he's a bit of an air-head 😅 I still love him though. I hope you enjoy this Muichiro x reader fluff!
Thank you for requesting!

 I hope you enjoy this Muichiro x reader fluff! Thank you for requesting!

-
-
-

"Y/N-chan~!" You heard a feminine voice from behind you.

You turned around and was tackled into a hug. You saw the pink hair and immediately knew that it was the love pillar.

"Hey Mitsuri. What's up?" You asked.

"You've been going on so many missions lately! It's hard to keep track of you when you're always disappearing! That's what Muichiro-kin said." She smiled up at you.

"H-he did?" You stuttered, your face turning red.

"Yup! Also, the master wanted to talk to you about your mission." She helped you stand up and smiled at you once again.

"Oh okay, I'll see you later than." You waved at her and walked towards the masters quarters.

After your meeting with the master you went out to greet your fellow pillars and your apprentice. His name was Kiya (random name).

"Y/N-chan!" Mitsuri shouted.

"Welcome back L/N." Rengoku said.

"It is great to see you back and safe Lady Y/N." Gyomei said.

"Thank you, it's good to be back. I hope to stay away from going on too many missions for a while." You smiled.

"You have been going on a lot of missions lately, you haven't had time to properly train Kiya." Giyuu said, in his normal monotone voice.

"I know, I intend to train her for the rest of the week unless an unexpected mission pops up." You smile.

"Y/N-sensei!!" You heard a voice and saw your apprentice running towards you.

"Hello Kiya. It's good to see you again." You crouched down to her height since she was fairly short for her age.

"It's good to see you too!! Tanjiro-kin taught me how to do total concentration breathing properly!" She cheered, jumping into your arms.

"He did?" You looked up and saw the young boy standing in front of you with s gentle smile.

"Thank you, Tanjiro." You smiled up at him before putting the smaller girl down and standing up straight.

"No problem Y/N-san. She looked like she was struggling and I thought I would save you the trouble." You outreached your hand and he gladly shook it.

"Thank you. Now, where is Tokito?" You asked.

"He left for a mission this morning but he should be back tomorrow afternoon." Obanai spoke.

"Oh." You sighed in disappointment.

"Are you okay Sensei?" Kiya asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. Let's go train!" You smiled at the girl. She nodded and you both headed off.

The next day had come and you were anticipating your boyfriends return. You sighed knowing you wouldn't see him for the next few hours. You decided to hang around with the other pillars and train Kiya more. You were having a peaceful day.

That was until you heard the squeaking of your bird.

"Lady Y/N! Lady Y/N! A family in Tokyo has reported sightings of a twelve demon moon! Head there immediately!" It circled above your head.

"I didn't even get to see Tokito..." You whispered, sighing.

"You have to head off again?" Kiya walked out of the building and looked at you.

"Yes, sorry Kiya. I really wish I could train you more but unfortunately a lot of people need me." You pet her head and smiled gently at her.

"Oh, okay. Muichiro-kun just arrived by the way. You might want to say hi before you leave." Your eyes widened as you thanked her and ran off.

That's when you saw him standing with the other pillars.

"Tokito!!" You shouted, which grabbed the attention of the boy making him turn around at the sound of your voice.

You saw him smile as our jumped into his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. He hugged you back, one hand under your thigh and the other combing gently through your hair.

"I heard you were heading off. So I had to come back as quickly as I could. I had to say goodbye." He whispered, making you smile.

"I missed you." You said, pulling your head back and placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

"I missed you too." He said, hiding his face in the crook of your neck.

Soon you had to leave for a mission, which surprisingly went well but there were no demons that made an appearance.

You soon returned but it was late at night so everyone was asleep. You got to your room and sighed I relief as you turned the lights on. You gasped as you saw Muichiro sitting on your bed, he looked up and smiled gently at you.

"Tokito! Why are you still awake?" You walked over to him.

"I needed to see you again." He looked into your eyes, grabbing you by your thighs and pulling you onto his lap.

"You should be a sleep Toki." You said, putting your arms around his neck.

"Mmm, But should be too." He quickly pecked your lips.

"Fine, let's both go to sleep." You pushed him down onto the bed and snuggled into his chest.

You both slowly started to drift off to sleep after he placed a soft kiss on your temple.

"I love you...Muichiro." You whispered. This shocked him as he had never actually said it back due to the fact that he was unsure of his own feelings.

But now he knew.

"I think..."

"I think I love you too."

-
-
-

Thank you for reading! I hope this was somewhat enjoyable. Sorry for any mistakes in the writing. Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️