Shinobu || sharp (fluff?)

Here's a request from @RyotaDaBest!
Thank you for requesting!

Here's a request from @RyotaDaBest!Thank you for requesting!

Yandere x male reader

-
-
-

"Shinobu!" You yelled out, looking for your partner.

"Shinobu! Where are you?" You yelled once again.

"Y/N-Kun." You turned around at the sound of her voice and sighed in relief once you saw her.

"Thank god, you scared me I didn't know where you went." You said, walking up to her and pulling her into a warm hug. She hugged back.

"Don't worry love. I was just helping Kanao with something." She spoke, the words rolling off of her tongue smoothly. 

"Tell me next time." You said, pulling away and looking down at her.

"I will." She smiled, leaning up and pulling you into a gentle kiss. You kissed back and placed your hands on her hips as she placed hers on your shoulders.

"Y/N-Sama!" A voice called out.

You groaned in annoyance into the kiss and pulled away. You looked up and you saw the love pillar running towards you two.

"Oh, Mitsuri it's you." You smile towards the girl and watch as she stops in front of you.

"Hello Y/N-sama! I was just wondering if you'd like to join me for lunch today?" She asks, twirling a piece of hair between her fingers.

"Sorry but he's eating with me." Shinobu steps in front of you.

You watched as Mitsuri hung her head in fear as Shinobu glared sharply at her. The love pillar walked away and disappeared around the corner.

"Shinobu-" She cut you off.

"Please don't sit with her anymore." She says, turning around to face you but not looking up into your eyes.

"Uh- Okay, I won't." You hesitated but agreed, knowing how protective she was of you.

Without looking at you, she pulled you into a hug and buried her face into your chest. You hugged back and pressed a gentle kiss onto the top of her head.

TIMESKIP

Mitsuri had asked to talk to you after you got back from a mission. Of course, you went along anyway in hopes to resolve the rising conflict between her and Shinobu.

You walked around to the training grounds and saw her standing underneath a tree. You walked up to her and saw her smile at you as you approached her.

"Good morning Mitsuri-chan, what is it you wanted to talk about?" You asked, stopping right in front of her.

"Y/N-Kun....what is your relationship with Shinobu-san?" She asks, hanging her head low.

"I'm her boyfriend, isn't it obvious?" You say, furrowing your brows in confusion.

"It is...but....I just thought she was forcing you..." She says, twiddling with her thumbs.

"Huh? Why would she force me?" You asked, confusion filling your system.

"I don't know....it just seems like she would..." She says, this time looking up at you.

"Well, She isn't and I can proudly say that I am in love with her." You say, smiling at the thought of seeing her again.

"Oh....so I wouldn't have had a chance anyway..Sorry for calling you out here....it was pointless..." She says, patting your shoulder gently before walking past you.

"Huh? U-uh okay..." You mumble, walking back to the butterfly estate.

SOMEWHERE IN THE DEMON CORPS

"Sh-Shinobu...w-what are you doing?" Mitsuri stuttered in fear, backing away from the insect pillar.

"Just testing out how sharp this blade is."

-
-
-

I suck at writing yandere 😅 I hope you enjoyed it anyway! Sorry for any mistakes in the writing!
Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️