Inosuke || I'll protect you (fluff)

Hello! This is a request from @chicken_28! I don't have much to say other then I hope you enjoy this inosuke x reader fluff!
Thank you for requesting!

Hello! This is a request from @chicken_28! I don't have much to say other then I hope you enjoy this inosuke x reader fluff! Thank you for requesting!

-
-
-

"Ah!" You yelled out in pain as your back made contact with the tree.

"Pitiful human. You expect me to believe that you are a future Hashira? What bullshit." The demon sneered as it approached you, bearing it's claws and teeth.

"I...nos...uke.." You managed to say through the unbearable pain that flowed through your body.

"I'm...s...sorry...please....forgive....m...me..." You whispered, your eyes slowly closing.

That's when you heard the demon let out an ear-splitting roar. You weakly covered your ears as you opened your eyes and saw the familiar boar head that you grew to love.

"Ino...suke..." You smiled weakly at him as you watched him run towards you. You felt him pick you up, but before you could look at him properly the world went dark.

When you woke up there was the sound of shouting.

"Inosuke! I told you! She'll be fine!" You heard one voice yell.

"That doesn't mean I'm leaving her side! Now move it blondey!" The voice of your beloved boyfriend rung through your ears.

"Ino-" The voice was cut off.

"Shh, I think she's awake." You heard him whisper.

"Inosuke?" You said, opening your eyes to be greeted by your boyfriends face right in front of you.

"Y/N!" He shouted before hugging you a bit too tight.

"Ow! Inosuke! Too tight!" You yelled, making him loosen his grip on you immediately.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay? Is your arm still bleeding? Does your head still hurt? Do you need some water? Food?" He said frantically, observing your features carefully.

"Yes yes, Ino I'm fine." You giggles and pecked his lips.

"Here, let me help you sit up." He gently picked your form up and leaned you against the tree you were currently under.

"Wow, Inosuke is a giant baby~!" You looked up and saw Zenitsu, the voice from before.

"SHUT IT MONITSU! YOU WANNA DIE?! I'LL FEED YOU TO A DEMON NEXT TIME!" Inosuke shouted, making you giggle.

"I'm glad to see that your starting to take your mask off when we're not on missions Ino." You said, caressing his cheek with your thumb.

"Yeah yeah. Are you hungry?" He said, taking out a rice ball.

"A little bit." You said, smiling.

"Then have this, we'll leave as soon as the wounds on your legs heal up a bit." He said, tucking a piece of hair behind your ear and kissing you softly.

"Ewww!! Get a room!" Zenitsu shouted, obviously ashamed that Inosuke had a girlfriend and he didn't.

"SHUT UP!" Inosuke said after he pulled away, soon running after the blonde boy while swinging his blades frantically.

You giggled at the sight and smiled as you saw Tanjiro make his way towards you.

"How are you feeling Y/N?" He asked, crouching down to your height.

"Better, thanks to Inosuke I made it out alive." You laughed nervously.

"You really shouldn't push yourself. Inosuke was freaking out the whole night because you wouldn't wake up. He thought he lost you and he even started to cry, although he made sure we didn't see, but I know he did." He said, taking your hand in his before continuing.

"Please take care of yourself, for Inosuke." He said.

"HEY! HANDS OFF!" Tanjiro was then kicked to the side by your hot-headed boyfriend.

"Ino, calm down he was just trying to help." You said, reaching up to grab his hand.

"Fine, I won't kill him. But if he does it again I'm gonna pound his head into the ground." He growled before taking a seat next to you and wrapping his arm protectively around your waist.

"You need to work on your anger." You said, leaning in to his touch and tracing his chest with your pointer finger gently.

"I don't need to work on anything except protecting you." He said, placing a kiss on your temple.

There was a moment of silence before you spoke.

"I'm sorry I worried you." You said, making him look down at you with a confused gaze.

"Tanjiro told me how worried you were last night. You didn't cry didn't you?" You looked up at him with tears in your eyes.

"I..." He stopped and took a deep breathe before continuing.

"I...was so...freaking scared..I thought I lost you. I thought I lost the one person who is willing to put up with me even when I'm being a complete and total d-bag. I thought you weren't gonna wake up and I panicked...and maybe cried..." He turned away from you, looking down at his lap.

"Inosuke." You said, putting your finger and thumb under his chin before turning his head towards you and pulling him into a deep kiss.

He immediately kissed back, picking you up and placing you on his lap. He wrapped his arms around you and placed his hands on your rear, resting them there. You placed one of your hands on his chest and the other combed through his hair gently. You soon both pulled away and leaned your foreheads together.

"Don't cry. There ain't no way I'm leaving...not when you still need me....not when I still need you..." You whispered cupping his face with both of your hands before pulling him into another kiss. This one was filled with love, passion and most importantly your longing for each other.

'No matter what. I will protect you until the day comes when you no longer need me. I'll protect you forever.'

-
-
-

So I hope you enjoyed it! I really enjoyed writing it so thank you for requesting it! Sorry for any mistakes in the writing! I feel like I made him a little ooc but oh well.
I hope you enjoyed!
Thank you for reading!
❤️