Chapter 1~ The Cliffs

(SUCIDE ATTEMPT WARNING IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT DONT READ!!!!)
---------------------------
I stood right at the edge of the cliffs, looking down into the deep blue water below. I thought back to my family. My dad, Soviet, had yelled at me like usual when I came home from school about how I was a disappointment and how I'd never be great like my sister Ukraine. This really did hurt my feelings. I had no friends and my family hated me except for Ukraine. Even though my dad called her better than me, Ukraine still cared for me and helped me when others wouldn't. I had run away after, I couldn't take anymore insults and I was depressed and just wanted my suffering to end. I was going to end it today. I had left a note on my door about where I was and what I was doing. I said goodbye and that they would finally be happy after I was gone from the world. A tear slid down my face as I got closer to the edge. I turned around and I fell back, down into the water below.

~America's POV~
I had came to the beach, right under to the cliffs. It was a heaven to look at the sunset that drifted slowly into the deep blue water. I sat on the sand and rubbed my hands in it. I picked up a shell and smiled. I had heard something from above but I thought it was a seagull even though it kinda sounded like someone was crying. Why would someone be crying? I ignored it and went back to watching the waves crash into the shore when I felt a tiny pebble fall onto my head. I looked up to see someone falling. They landed hard into the water and I saw that they slowly sank. I ran into the water and swam to the person I quickly tried to pull the tall person out of the water but he was a little bit heavy so I struggled. I finally pulled the man onto the shore and watched him. He was breathing slowly as if he had passed out, I think he did because he wasn't moving. I couldn't tell who this person was because he had a hat that covered most of his face. I lifted the hat to see it was... RUSSIA!?!?!

--------------------
Wow I hoped you like this. I had this in mind when I first started to think about writing this but -.- CLIFFHANGER!!! Hehehe. Sorry I had to but yeah enjoy and I'll publish another chapter soon. Bye!

Also 437 words!