Chapter 12 ~ Official?

(HI! should have new cover art around Friday or something but im not sure right now. OK now enjoy the chapter...)

~America's POV~

I woke up when I heard knocking on my door. I tried to get up but I remembered I fell asleep crying in my closet. I slided out of the closet and went to the door. I unlocked it and opened it slowly. Canada was at my door. He had a worried expression on his face.

"Hey, I just wanted to wake you up. Its almost 7:30 we may be late for school." He told me in a soft voice. I nodded and closed the door. I sighed and went to change. I put on all black clothing and my white vans. I went to my mirror and saw my two black eyes, I completely forgot about them. I quickly went to the bathroom and got out some of the makeup I hid. The house I lived in had 3 floors. Technically my room was an extra room on the attic floor and my dad had added a bathroom up there to for me and for anyone else to use. I did my best to cover up my black eyes and I went down stairs. I quickly grabbed a bagel with creme cheese on it and headed to school with Canada.

I loved my brother. He always cared for me when really no one else did in my family. I took bites out of the bagel as we headed towards the gates for the school.

~Russia's POV~

I woke up to my alarm at 4:30. I usually woke up first so I could make breakfast for my siblings. My dad was usually at work or in his office at that time so he never cooked breakfast. I quickly got dressed into white hoodie, ripped jeans, combat boots, and my ushanka. I walked into the kitchen to surprisingly see my dad cooking...

"Oh, good morning Папа (dad)."

"Good morning son," He said, "I know I don't usually cook but, I wanted to talk."

"Oh um, if its about last night... i'm sorry I lost track of time while hanging out with a friend and-" I got cut off.

"Son, its fine. I'm not mad just text me next time you do. But I wanted to talk to you about something else."

"Ok...what is it?" There was silence except for the bubbling of the pan.

"Sit down for a minute..." He said in a low voice. I had no idea what he was going to tell me but I could tell it is something hard for him to tell anyone. I am the oldest so I guess he wanted to tell me.

"Ok so..." He sighed and continued. "I know I have been hard on you, and I'm sorry for that...it's just that...some things are making me stressed."

"It's ok father I understand...but what's making you stressed?" There was more silence. I hated these moments, but I knew from him wanting me to sit and that he was sorry, I knew that he was about to tell me something shocking. He finally responded;

"I think...I think I found someone." What?

"Who is this someone?" I asked in a curious voice. More silence. I looked him in the eye and repeated myself in a more serious tone.

"This someone...its not friendship, no no. Its romantic... I know you may find this shocking and may be mad but..." More silence. I could tell he was having trouble saying it.

"Father, who ever this someone is that you like...I support you." He looked down and sighed.

"It's...

third reich..."

WHAT! He likes Germany's dad? I looked at him in shock. I couldn't muster up any words I guess he knew I was shocked.

"Look, I don't know if he likes me and I'm not going to tell him yet. I know your shocked and could be mad at me but..." He was going to say something else but he just sighed. I felt bad for him. I knew he was hard on me but I felt really bad. I got up and hugged him.