Chapter 18 ~ Japan's Sleepover

YO!! So I have time to write for once so here is chapter 18! Enjoy! Also it may contain some smut!
Also mostly about Germany and Poland bc they cute together.

_____________________________________________________

~Russia's POV~

It's been around a week since America had stayed over at my house. I did kind of miss him...but yesterday, Japan invited some people over to her house on Saturday for a sleepover. I usually don't go to these things but I realized that America was probably going to be there since he was great friends with Japan. And who knows, maybe I'll make some new friends. I was already heading over with my black duffel bag in my hand. I saw Japan's house which was a traditional Japanese style house with cherry blossom trees everywhere. I walked up the steps and rang the door bell.

I waited for a few seconds before Japan opened the door. "Hello Japan." I say. "Konichiwa, Russia~Chan! Come in, come in!" She took my bag from my hands and motioned for me to follow her. I walked into her house seeing old paintings of landscapes and flowers in the Japanese style. We went upstairs and she showed me to a room that looked like a common room. I sat down on one of the beanbags and waited. I noticed that I was the first one here. "Ok Russia~Chan, since your the first one here...you can just chill out for a bit!" She waved to me and ran out the room. I guess she was going to check if anyone else was here yet. I leaned back and got out my phone.

It seemed like hours before the others got there. Wow I would assume Germany would get here before me but he was the second. Everyone was finally here and Japan cleared her throat. The other people here were Japan, Germany, Poland, America, And South Korea. I thought Japan would have invited more people but I don't like people so this was great for me. Everyone else was talking so I decided to sneak out of the room. I spilt out of the room to problem to find some drinks, mostly for myself. I found the kitchen and looked around for any vodka. I came to one cabinet and looked inside to find a bottle of vodka. I take it and put it in my hoodie and head back to the rest. I was finally happy to have a drink.

I quickly sneak back in and sat where I was before. No one noticed. That made me feel kinda sad, but I ignored that feeling and took out the bottle. I took a sip and I heard something move nearby. I looked over and see America sitting on a beanbag. And he was staring at me. I looked back at him and he looked away. Why was he acting weird? Anyways I took another sip, this time it being much more. I looked down at the bottle again and it was empty. I frowned and put the bottle down beside me. I leaned back and looked up at the ceiling. I was kind of bored. I looked to where America was and he was closer to me like right next to me.

"HEY GUYS!" He yelled. I covered my ears. "Do you really have to be that loud?" I asked angrily. "Sorry... but what if we played truth or dare?" I groaned in response but everyone else wanted to play so I guess I would too. We sat in a circle with me sitting next to Germany and America. Japan went first. She spun the bottle and it landed on Germany. She asked him to do something I didn't pay attention too. I think I dozed off but someone said my name. "Huh?" I ask. It was Germany asking me something, "truth or dare?" "Uhh I guess dare?" I answer. "Ok great!" He leaned over to me and whispered something that only I could hear. When he told me it, I blushed heavily. Why meeeeeeee. I groaned and everyone looked at me confused. I took America by the hand and took me with him to another room.

~Germany's POV~

You should have seen the look on his face when I asked him to have sex with America but to be the bottom. I could tell he was mad at me but eh he can punch me later. "Uhh Germany? What did you dare him to do..?" Japan asked me. "Oh you know..." I winked at her and she got a nosebleed and screamed. "MY SHIP IS SAILINGGGGGG!!!!" She then passed out and was caught by South. "Uh can you tell us too?" Poland asked me nervously. "Do I really have to say it? Just listen" everyone shut up and listened and you could hear muffled moans coming from a room nearby. Almost everyone else screamed but didn't pass out like Japan. We then decided to go on with our game.