Chapter 11 ~ Bruises, Bruises, and more Bruises

(If you cant tell from this title, this chapter will contain abuse so yeah if your sensitive to this topic, please don't read this chapter! ok now to the story...)

~Russia's POV~

We walked home while looking at the sunset in front of us. It was truely a perfect moment but soon after the sun set over the hills, I realized we had been in that meadow for a long time, maybe around 8 hours? I'm not sure. The darkness fell upon the small town we were walking through and I felt America tighten his grip on my hand. Was he afraid of the dark?

~America's POV~

As it became dark, I realized I was still afraid of the dark. I know, stupid, but I was and I'm glad Russia was there to walk with me. If he wasn't, well I would have been home by now but if I wasn't I'd have to get out my phone for a flashlight and It wasn't even that dark. I'm such a baby sometimes. I tighten my grip on his hand and hope he doesn't notice. Wait... I was holding his hand? Well, it did fell nice. His hand was warm and soft I wish I could hold his hand forever. It started to become a little brighter outside as we started to enter the bigger city part.

We walk for a while longer and I check the time, 8:10... my dad is going to kill me, maybe I could sneak in. Then I thought about Russia, he lived in an apartment and couldn't sneak in. Man I feel bad now... I hope he can get in ok. We turn a corner and we are on our street. Russia's house came first so I quickly said bye and kissed him. He kissed back and I broke the kiss and waved and started to walk down the street. I blushed just thinking about our day at the meadow. I guess you could call it a date... but I got to my house and I looked at the small porch to see a figure sitting on the chair. Oh shit! I hope it wasn't my dad. Before I got to the driveway, I check my phone and see that Canada texted me;

_________________________________

C: Hey, where are you? Dad is getting mad and mom is worried. Yeah so you know dad is home...but I'm going to help you, I'll be on the porch waiting for you and ill get you in.

A: ok thanks so much! I'm at the driveway rn.

_________________________________

I walk up the stairs to the porch expecting to see Canada, but no...it was my dad. Then I remebered the text, it was from an hour ago and I guess Canada had to go back inside. Man I am so stupid!

"Hello...son." I hear my dad say in a annoyed tone.

"H-Hello...f-father"

~Russia's POV~

America kissed me goodbye and he walked to his house. I walked up the stairs of my building and got up to the door. I listened for a minute to see if I could hear people talking. I know my father would care but my siblings wouldn't except for Ukraine. I hear Ukraine talking to someone. I listen closely to see who it was, I think it was my other sister Belrus so I waited until I heard them walk off to another room. I quietly unlocked the door and quietly stepped in.

I looked around and I heard more talking coming from the kitchen. Then I hear two male voices talking. One was stern and had some anger in his vpice and the other had more of a quiet tone. I know the stern one was my fathers, but who was the second? I quietly head over to the kitchen doorway and listen to the conversation.

"Do you think something happened to him?" I hear my father say.

"Russia? No I think he would be fine..you did teach him well" I hear the soft voice say.

"I know but he knows the rules. He should have been home an hour ago!" My father responds

"Calm down Soviet! He propably lost track of time... he should be back anytime now. Don't worry..." The soft voice said more serious this time but still soft. I hear a sigh from my father;