Chapter 6 ~ The Christmas Party Part 1

WOW!!!!! 78 VIEWSSSSSSSS IM LITERALLY LIEK DYING RN! THANKS SOOO MUCH!!! ALSO PICTURE ABOVE IS NOT MINE!! Ok back to the chapter...

~Russia's POV!~

It was a few weeks after America had stayed at my house, he had invited me to go with him a Christmas party over at Germany's house. I decided to go since I never went to any parties, as I said, I don't have any friends. I'm going to being some vodka with me because even though Germany's beer was good, vodka was WAY better. I put on a white, blue, and red striped hoodie and some black ripped jeans. I also put on my ushanka and my black combat boots and decided to head over. I would be showing up a little late but I didn't care, its not like anyone was waiting on me. This year, Germany had sent out a text to a group text saying that we had to get a present for a certain person. A week ago we had gone over to his house and pulled out of a hat which person we got. Of course, I got America. UGH! Why did I get him? I didn't know what to get him, but yesterday I had gone to get a present for him. I had the perfect idea for him and no it was not sunglasses! I walked over and knocked on the door.

"Hey Russia!" said Germany with an excited voice. "Hey, sorry I was a little late.." I said. "No no! Its okay!" He said and took the present from me and motioned me to come inside. I walked in and looked to see a bunch of people. I looked around looking for America, he was really my only good friend. I saw him talking to Japan and Norway. I walked over and said hello.

"Finally! Your here!" Said America hugging me. I blushed a little bit but it was hard to tell if I was or not. "Sorry I was late, I had to pick up something at the last minute, and no it was not a present." I replied. America just laughed. I looked over to see Japan looking at us with a look on her face. I could tell by this look that she was starting to ship someone and it was me and America. I just rolled my eyes at her (I made Japan a girl, I know some people make Japan a boy sometimes but yeah I feel like Japan should be a girl.). I pulled out the bottle of vodka from my hoodie pocket and went to drink it. I went to take a swig from it but there was no bottle. I saw America with the bottle and looking at me with an angry expression.

"What? I'm not going to drink Germany's beers!" I said. He huffed "No drinking until later!" He said looking into my eyes. Why was he so cute... I shook my head and went to talking with Japan and Norway. Soon Germany stood on a chair and started to talk. "CAN I HAVE EVERYONE'S ATTENTION PLEASE!" He yelled and cleared his throat. "Okay, so we are going to start to put out the food and then open presents shortly after!" He got off the chair and walked to the kitchen.

~Americas POV~

After I heard the word food I was happy! I saw many plates of food being brought out of the kitchen and I started to drool. I felt a hand wipe away my drool, I looked over to see Russia. He wiped his hand on his pants and said "There is plenty of food Amerika calm down!" I chuckled, "Sorry... foods just so good!" I hurried into the line of people and got a plate full of food. I sat down on the floor and started to eat. Someone sat down next to me and ate their own food. I didn't really care because the house was crowded with people. I got done eating and looked over to see no one. I guess they had left. I got up and threw away my plate and I went to text some of my friends.

_____________________________________

A: Hey guys, I have a game I want to play with all of you. Come up to the library and we will start

J: Ok! I'll be up there shortly!

R: Ok sure

G: Sorry guys but I can't, have to manage the party.

C: Sure big bro!

_____________________________________

I put my phone in my pocket and head to the library.

~Russia's POV~

I wondered what game America wanted to play with us but I could guess it would be something stupid. I headed to the library shortly after getting the message but I had to get my vodka back. I looked around and saw it in the kitchen. I grabbed it and put it in my pocket and headed upstairs. I walked into the room and saw Canada, Japan, and America sitting in a circle with a spot left open for me right next to America. I sat down.

"Ok so I wanted to play a game... TRUTH OR DARE!" Said America. I sighed. I knew it was something stupid. Everyone agreed and we began to play starting with America. "Ok, Japan! Truth or dare?""hmm...DARE!""I dare you to change into this outfit." America pulled out this maid costume and handed it to her. "You will need to wear this for 4 turns" Japan sighed and went to the bathroom to change. She came back and said something in Japanese which I did not understand. She sat down and did something kawaii. I didn't really pay attention. "Ok my turn!" she said, "Russia! Truth or dare?" "uhh I guess dare?" She smirked and said "I dare you to go into the closet in Germany's room and stay there for the next 6 turns!" I guess that's not too hard. "Ok" I got up and walked into Germany's room and got into the closet. The closet was actually quite spacious.

~America's POV AGAIN!~

I thought that was a pretty lame dare Japan came up with, but I knew she had some sort of plan. The game continued until it was Japans turn to ask someone truth or dare again. She turned to me, "Ame~ truth or dare?" "DARE! Duh" I said with a little sass in my voice. "I dare you to... go into the same closet as Russia!" She said with a wide grin on her face. I knew that grin. It was when she wanted people to 'do' things. I sighed knowing exactly what she wanted me to do and I headed to the closet.

~Tall Boi POV~ (Russia)

When I had got into the closet I sat down and got out my vodka. This was a great dare! I could be alone and drink my liquor. I quickly chugged down the drink and coughed. I heard someone come into the room. I guess it was Japan telling me it was my turn to come out. The door opened and closed quickly. The figure sat down next to me. "Hey Rus." It was America's voice. "Oh hey, was this your dare too?" I asked. "Yeah" A silence fell into the room. I was about to say something when I heard the closet door click. I looked over to America and and his eyes were wide even though he had sunglasses on. I got up and tried to open the door. It was locked. I sighed and sat down. Again silence. America broke it saying, "ok umm... I don't know how to say this but Japan dared to do..." he gulped "7 minutes in heaven..." After he said this I gasped and kinda blushed. Damn Japan, you really want this ship to sail. "You know we don't have to right?" I said to America. "I know, I kinda want to though" He replied also blushing.

___________________________________

Sorry for this being a long chapter! Damn I didn't know I could write this much. :3 I may try to get part two out later or tomorrow. Also I hope this wasn't a boring chapter I tried to make it interesting, also part 2 I hope will be better. I think part two may have some fluff or angst or maybe even smut but i'm not sure yet. You'll just have to see when part 2 comes out. Well bye my doods!

ALSO THE LONGEST CHAPTER BY FAR WITH 1418 WORDS!