Chapter 30 ~ Change?

"I-I....

I don't know why... I guess my hatred over Soviet made me more... what would you call it... oblivious to what I was doing."

France waited.

"I'm sorry, France. I really am..."

He grabbed her hand.

"I forgive you, but I don't think America will. Or Russia's family..."

"I know... but I will go back."

"To prison?"

"Yes... I think my time there will help me... change me."

"I agree... I will miss you."

"I'll miss you, too."

He kissed her hand and let go, walking to the door. He gave one last look at his wife. She smiled, knowing he had changed. He walked out the door and out of the hospital heading to the nearest police station...

"America!"

"Yes?"

"Come look at the news, hurry."

America speed walked into the living room and sat down next to Russia. He stared at he tv screen as a breaking news report came over the screen. He was shocked to say the least.

His father turned himself in.

America thought he... acted different. Like he changed. He wasn't sure but he could tell his dad looked better and didn't have that crazed look on his face. He hoped he had changed.

Only time would tell if he did or not...

Ok, so I know this was short but I just wanted to write something for you guys. I know have been gone for almost a month and I feel bad for not updating more. I hopefully will be able to write more soon as school for me will be done in the next week or so. I am sorry that this wasn't long but please enjoy it anyways! I will hopefully see you guys in the next few weeks!

292 words