Chapter 7 ~ The Christmas Party Part 2

(THIS IS PART 2 OF THE CHRISTMAS PARTY!!! IF YOU DID NOT READ PART 1 I RECOMMEND READING IT OR YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND THIS CHAPTER! OK NOW TO THE CHAPTER)

~Russia's POV~

"I-I" I simply couldn't muster any words. "I know I know, your nervous, I get it but we don't have to go too far ok? I just want to get the dare done" I looked into Americas eyes. I never noticed that they were a deep blue color, like the ocean by the cliffs. I guess I never answered him because he repeated 'Do you want to?' "oh sorry, yes but I don't want to go too far." I quickly responded. America scooted closer to me until our lips almost touched. I could almost feel his breathing. You would think America would start the kiss but I did. I started to kiss him roughly. He didn't kiss back until I out my hands around his waist. I didn't realize that America was super skinny. America out his arms around my neck which I took as a sign to start moving to his neck. I started to kiss his neck . I move around to try his sweet spot. I finally hit a spot where I heard America gasp and he let out a small moan. I instantly bit down and started sucking the spot leaving a big hickey. I continue to make hickeys around his neck until we hear the closet door click.

~Japan's POV~

I had locked the closet door around 20 minutes ago. Instead of continuing with truth or dare, Canada and I had just went back to the party. I forgot all about them for a while as I hung out with South Korea. "OH SHOOT!" I began to run back upstairs. "JAPAN!!" I heard SK yell after me but I completely forgot all about Russia and America. I ran back into the room and unlocked the closet and open it. I dropped my mouth wide open.

~America's POV~

Russia had just pushed me to the ground when we heard the door click. I guess he didn't because he had just continued with giving me hickeys. I tried to push him off but it was too late. I looked over to see Japan with her eyes and mouth wide open. She also was starting to have a nose bleed. I finally had to kick Russia in the jewels and he got off. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" He yelled but then he looked over and saw Japan with a heavy nose bleed. "aw shit" he mumbled. Japan just ran off with her phone. "DAMMIT JAPAN!" I got up and ran after her. I guess I had for got to cover up the hickeys because everyone was staring at me as I was chasing her. I heard someone following me and some others laughing. I finally got to Japan, she had ran outside now, I tackled her to the ground and she had dropped her phone in the frosty grass. "WHAT THE HECK JAPAN!" "Sorry America!" She blushed "I just had to take a picture~ this confirms the ship! IT HAS SAILED!" "JAPAN! IT HAS MOST CERTAINLY NOT!" "America, then what are those things on your neck?" She just smirked at me when I had realized that I never covered up the hickeys on my neck. I just sighed and blushed. I got off of Japan ans helped her up. "Sorry, just please don't show ANYONE AND I MEAN NO ONE that photo, got it?" "Aww, ok America..." She turned around and went back inside. I didn't want to go back to the party so I just walked down the street until I had gone to the park that me and Russia had first met in....

~FLASHBACK~

I had just been in a fight with my father and had ran out of the house to the nearby park. I ran through the meadow to the one willow tree standing alone. I sat down and began to cry. I didn't know why my father hates me. He always yells at me that i'm worthless and that i'm too rebellious. All he is is controlling and won't let me have any fun. Also that tea is DISGUSTING! Coffee is way better. I just cried sitting there under the tree. Good thing the long branches and leaves covered the trunk so no one could see me. I was sobbing until I heard someone sit next to me. I wiped my eyes and looked over to see a country slightly taller than me. He had on a fluffy hat the covered most of his face but I could see a a blue and red stripe on his face. He just went to hug me and I don't know why but I immediately calmed down and hugged him back and cried into his shoulder. He took me by the shoulders, "Why are you crying?" he asked in a heavy accent to where I could barely understand him. "m-my dad, he-he slapped m-me" I said in between sobs. He just shushed me and hugged me again. We were there for it seemed like hours. By the time I was better it was around dark outside. I stood up, "whats your name?" "Oh, my names Russia! What's yours?" He asked. "America, i'm glad you comforted me, thanks a lot. Well I have to go home now, i'll see you some other time I hope! BYE!" I hugged him before I left. As I was walking away, I heard him yell bye.

~BACK TO THE PRESENT! Russia's POV~

I ran after America but I the other countries at the party had blocked my path. I had to stop following him and slowly make my way to where he went. I think he had gone outside chasing after Japan, so I finally made my way to the door which was left open. I went out and looked around and no one was there but I did see some small footprints in the snow the went down the sidewalk. America's feet were tiny, everything about him is small even this size. I walked and walked until I couldn't see the prints anymore. Since me and my dad went hunting when I was around 10, I knew all the things about scents and how to find animals i guess it would be the same for finding people. I picked up a scent like Americas and followed it across the street into a park. I remember this park, it was where I had first met America when he ran from his dad. I saw the footprints again and followed them into the meadow. I guess he went to the willow tree. I went over but when I got there of course there was no leaves so I could see clearly to the trunk. He was just sitting there with his head in his hands. I walked over and sat down next to him. I hugged him. "You okay?" "No, not really..." He just let out a sigh and laid his head on mine. I looked up through the branches to see the stars. I wish this moment would never end...

__________________________________

I'M SO SORRY I PUBLISHED THIS SO LATE! I have been working on it, it just took me a while to write. so sorry again! well I hope this was an interesting chapter or something i guess. Also i should have more time tomorrow to write because NO SCHOOL! yay I love the weekends well I should go now. BYE!

word count 1253!