Chapter 27 ~ Stabbing

The phone dropped to the floor with a thud.

"Russia, whats wrong?"

Russia couldn't respond, he did try but nothing came out. Russia let out a cry and hugged America. America tried to comfort him the best he could but he had no idea what made Russia so upset just like that.

After Russia seemed to calm down, America asked him what was wrong.

"I-Its my dad...he-he's in the hospital..."

America hugged Russia. Both agreed that they needed to go the the hospital to see Soviet. They quickly got into the car and drove to the hospital.

They finally arrived at the hospital. Both rushed in and asked to see him. The nurse told them the room number but to not go into the room as he was in critical condition. They walked to his room and saw Nazi sitting outside upset. Only being 2 chairs, Russia let America have the chair and stood.

"Third, what happened do you know?" Nazi wiped his tears away quickly and calmed himself down.
"He...It was Britain, he stabbed him and tried to get me but-but the police came and he fled."

America hugged Nazi and softly patted his back. Russia nodded and thought. How did Britain get out of jail? He would have to find that out later and just be careful to look out for him.

"Sorry to interrupt but you may see him now." The doctor announced.

The three quickly walked into the room. It was mostly quiet except for the beeping from the heart monitor. Nazi quickly ran to Soviet's side and held his hand. Soviet was still asleep from the painkillers that they gave him. America snd Russia sat in some if the chairs next to the bed.

They all waited for Soviet to wake up so they could talk and make sure he was ok.

Around 20 minutes later, Soviet woke.

______________________
ok so im going to leave it there because i have no idea how to continue from this point. I'll try to write soon but it may be a while since im going to be busy for a bit. I probably will be able to write over spring break which starts next week for me so be patient until then. I am really sorry that I'm not posting that often but school has been stressing me out and I needed a few weeks to focus on school. Schools better but its still very stressful so until spring break i probably wont post for this story, I may post a new chapter on my other book since I have more inspiration for that. Well ill see you guys in a week, bye!!

451 words