Chapter 22 ~ The Lovely Lake Trip

I'm so sorry its been a while! I got sick over the weekend and I kinda felt depressed today. Also, where I live, it was raining most of the day so that's great! AND!!! This chapter will probably be long, so be prepared! Well anyways, here is more RUSAME! (pic not by me)

WARNING!

I sorry, but when I planned this chapter, there is going to be a lot of smut. So yeah! I'll mark the sections where smut is so the sensitive viewers can skip it.

_________________________

~Friday Morning~

~Russia's POV~

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes. I was about to get ready when I realized what happened last night. Oh god... Well, I need to get ready. I get out of bed carefully not to wake up Ame. I quietly walk into the kitchen and make something for Ame and I. I kinda forgot what he likes to eat, but I think he will just eat anything. I cook up some syrniki, which is basically cottage cheese dumplings (I think, no hate please!)

After I finished making breakfast, I walked back into our room to take a shower. I usually take quick showers so Ame won't jump in like the last time... ah- I miss when we were in highschool... I step out of the shower and dry off. I get out a black hoodie and some ripped dark blue jeans that almost look black with red converses. I put on my ushanka and a special ring that my father gave to me when I turned 13. I look at the bed again and see America still sleeping. I guess I'll mess with him...

I crawl into bed behind Ame and spoon him. I move my head towards his neck, licking his sweet spot. Ame made a small moan and turned around with sleepy eyes. "Did you really have to do that you asshole?" He asked me yawning afterwards. "Yes, you goofball! I made breakfast so come and eat." I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen grabbing our plates and moving them to the living room. I set them down on the coffee table and wait for my lazy ass boyfriend to get up and eat.

I hear some fumbling from the bedroom and I walk over and into the room. I see him on the floor, face first. I laugh really hard from this. I hear him say something but it was muffled by his face in the carpet. I walked over still laughing and help him back up. He scoffs and shoos me out. I sit back on the couch and wait for Ame to finish.

A few minutes later, he comes out of the bedroom in a bright pink crop top that has something in Japanese written on it. He also had on some light blue skinny jeans on and some white vans. He, looked, hot. I motioned him over to eat. He sat down next to me and grabbed his plate. "What's this?" He asks confused at what I made. I chuckle, "Its like a cottage cheese dumpling, it's a family recipe." I grab my plate and start eating. Throughout the morning before classes, Ame kept telling me that I was a good chef and that I should start my own restaurant, but I never was going to do that.

Finally it was time for classes. I walked him to his class and then went to mine. I did this every period until it was lunch time. For lunch, Ame told me about this cafe that wasn't that far from the college. I decided why not, I haven't really been out in a while. We walk to the cafe and get a seat close to a window and the bathroom. Ame goes and orders our food and comes back. I looked at America but he had a frightened look on his face. "What's wrong?" I asked. He never responded but just pushed me into the bathroom and told me to stay there. I wonder why he did that?

~America's POV~

I shoved Russia into the bathroom because my dad walked into the cafe. I still had no idea whether he still didn't want me and Russia hanging out, or dating. I decided to play it safe and hide him before he could notice. My father walked over to me and sat down. "Hello, son! I'm glad to see you here. I had some things to talk to you about." Strange...but I continued on the conversation. "I'm glad to see you too! What did you need to talk to me about?" a pause. "Well I just wanted to talk to you about school! So, how has it been going? You don't really talk about it when you come over and visit." Oh great... "Schools been fine. I've made some new friends and I go to some parties, but I still make sure to get my work done, and as you know, I met my boyfriend there!" I hope he wouldn't question me, but knowing my dad, he would ask. "So, who is this lucky man?" I FUCKING knew it! I don't really know what to say, i'll just describe, yes. "He's really tall, handsome, kind, and cares a lot about me." Maybe he will get that I don't want him to meet him just yet. He nods and stands up.