Chapter 19 ~ Afterschool Trouble

Ok so this is going to be about rusame for once! Also sorry I haven't written in like ages but school has been tough and I was spending time with family this past week for thanksgiving break. Ok so enjoy!

WARNING!
There is abuse and cursing in this chapter so you are warned

____________________________

~America's POV~

Today it was Monday and time to go back to school. I was late for school today because I didn't know where my phone was, man I'm forgetful. I walked into first period and gave my teacher a slip for being late I got from the office. I took my usual seat in the front of the class next to South Korea and Japan. Sadly, for this class period I didn't share it with Russia. I only shared a class with him during 7 period. I could tell today was going to be a long day...

~timeskip to lunch~

The loud bell rang and everyone rushed out of their classes to head to lunch. I rushed to the lunch room and got in line. I got my lunch and headed towards our usual lunch table. The countries who usually sat at the table were Poland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Russia, and me. I sat down next to Russia and began eating. Lunch was really uneventful other than China stole money from one of the other countries.

~timeskip to 7th period~

I sat in my last period feeling really tired and bored. I hated math, I don't really see why I need to know it. At least I have this period with Russia. I stared at the clock waiting for it to tick to 3:20. The clock said 3:19. I waited and waited for the bell and finally it rang. I grabbed my stuff and headed to my locker. I threw my things inside and rushed to get to the gate. I waited for Russia to come out so we can hang out and maybe he can help me with my math homework. Finally Russia walked out of the school doors and came over to me. I grabbed his arm and began dragging him towards the city park. Finally I let go once we get to the park and began walking to the pond. I sat down next to a tree and stared at the water. Russia sat down next to me and gave me a confused look. "Why are we at the park?" He asked me. "So you can help me with my math homework of course!" I managed to get out before laughing. Russia just shook his head and rolled his eyes. I got out my homework and a book to set it on to make sure I don't ruin the paper.

~UK's POV~

I drove home from work. Today was very stressful since we had a big meeting, so I wasn't in the best of moods. I pulled into the garage and closed the door and walked into the hallway throwing my keys on a little side table next to the door. I walked into the kitchen and made myself some tea. I sat down on the couch and drank my tea looking at the newspaper when I got an idea. I haven't been on a date with France in a while, so why not do that and maybe I would get in a better mood. I waited for France to get home from shopping and I took her to a nearby park that wasn't that far from our house.

We walked around for a bit before coming up to the pond. We sat down on a bench and watched the water, but that's when I saw America. What was my son doing here? I see he has a paper that he is working on so I guess he came here to work on homework. I won't blame him, it is calming here. Wait he has someone else with him. I can't tell who it is but I can tell they are tall. Well there are a lot of people taller than America so it could be anyone. I look back to the water and chat with my wife.

It's been some time and close to sunset. I looked back to where America was a while ago and he was still there but he wasn't working on that paper now. It looked like he was talking to someone and it seemed to be the same person as earlier. I decided to get a closer look without being too suspicious. I told my wife that we should walk around the pond and she agreed. We walked over to the area America was, not too close but close enough to where I could get a look at who he was talking to. I slowed down my walking and looked over. I made sure they couldn't tell who I was if they did notice me and what I saw shocked me. It was Russia, USSR's eldest. Why was he talking to my SON?!? They look to be having fun but I'll have to talk to America about it when he gets home. It will be fun.

~America's POV~

After we finished homework we sat and talked some. We talked mostly about what we should do tomorrow and Russia asked me if we could go on a date on Wednesday, which I agreed to. It was starting to get dark so Russia walked me home and we said our goodbyes. I walked up the steps and through the front door. Something felt off when I walked in. It was oddly quiet, usually our house was loud because of my younger siblings, New Zealand and Australia. I walked up the stairs to my room and put my things away. I went back downstairs to see if dinner was ready. When I walked into the dining room, everyone was waiting for me. It made me feel strange with everyone looking at me but I just sat down at my seat and waited to eat. Dad started eating and everyone followed. Quickly everyone except my dad and I finished. Strange, usually I was the first to be done. I looked over to the doorway only to find the doors closed. Oh no...somethings not right.

"Son." I gulped. "Yes, father?" I replied. "So, who was that you were talking to at the park?" Oh shit! How did he find out? How did he know I was there? I'm in big trouble now. I can't really tell him the truth but he probably already knows. I guess I took too long because he impatiently said "I asked you a damn question. Now answer me. Who were you talking to at the park?" His voice sounding strict and frightening. "Russia..." I said quietly. "Now tell me," he got up and towered over me. "Why were you hanging out with that commie?" I started to shake in fear. I slowly backed up towards the door. But to my luck the door was locked and I couldn't leave. "I-I um..." I kept mumbling and stuttering the rest of my sentence. My dad got closer and grabbed my neck. "Now son, I want you to listen to me." He stated. "I'm going to contact everyone's parents about this and if anyone sees you and Russia together they WILL tell me and let's just say, you won't have a nice time." I quickly nodded since he was basically choking me. "I want a 'yes sir' is that understood?" "Yes...sir." I managed to say. He let me go and kicked me right in the face hard before unlocking the door and leaving. I quickly got up and ran to my room locking the door behind me. I pressed my back to the door and slid down putting my head in my hands.

How was I going to tell Russia without hurting him?

____________________________
Ok sorry for not writing in a couple of weeks I kinda got busy and wasn't able to write. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it got juicy. Next chapter may be out next week but I don't know. Well anyways, see you next time!

1366 words