Chapter 8 ~ The Cafe

(Sorry I didn't write yesterday, I kind of fell asleep so... well here is another chapter bye!)

~America's POV~

I let out a yawn as I woke up. I was in my house but I thought I was in the park, strange. I got up out of bed and checked my phone. It was Monday and we had school. Ugh, I hate school. I went to my closet and picked out what to wear:

-NASA hoodie

-say hay if your gay shirt

-light blue ripped jeans

-black vans

I checked the time... its 5 am? This is unusual, usually I wake up at 7. Oh well. I walked down stairs and no one was awake. I tried to be as quiet as I could when I made some cereal, when I was done, no one came down so I guess I was quiet enough. I sat down at the counter and started to eat. I yawned once again and rubbed my neck... oh shoot! I forgot that I had hickeys! I quickly fast walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I'm so glad I remembered that I had them because if I didn't people would have made fun of me or something. I got out some of my moms makeup that was in the bathroom and quickly used it to conceal the marks. I sat back down at the counter and ate my cereal.

~Russia's POV~

Yesterday, America had fallen asleep while we were at the park. I knew his dad didn't like my family because we were 'communists'. Since I didn't want to carry him back and be yelled at or something, I used America's phone to text his brother Canada that he fell asleep and I needed him to take him back home. I waited for maybe around 30 minutes before Canada came to take him back home. He struggled to because America kept clinging onto my arm and not letting go. I don't know how Canada managed to take him off but he finally did and took him home. I sat under the tree and continued to look up at the stars and drank the last of the vodka that was left in the bottle. I wish I could have kept going in that closet, but Japan always has to be nosy. I walked home and laid in bed thinking about that party... it sure was a great one. I woke up that morning around maybe 4 or 5, I normally don't but I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. I sighed and got up. I held my head as I walked to the closet. I think I had a hangover... but I changed into my ushanka, a blue and white striped hoodie with a red shirt on underneath. I also wore some black jeans and Adidas shoes. I didn't really want anything from the fridge so I went to the cafe nearby to get a bagel and some herbal tea.

~America's POV~

My dad never allowed us to have coffee in the house because he said it was bad for our health so we only had tea, but since I am some sort of a rebel, I usually got tea from a cafe that was a few blocks away. I walked over and ordered the usual which was caramel macchiato and sat down next to the window. I looked out to see the ever increasing amount of traffic building up on a main road nearby. I kept taking sips until someone sat down in front of me and said "Mind if I sit here?" in an accent that sounded familiar. "Uh, sure I don't mind." I went back to sipping on my coffee and never looked up at them which was kinda rude. I looked up to see Russia drinking some sort of tea and a bagel. "Oh hey Russia! I didn't know it was you." He chuckled a little and took another sip of the tea. "It's okay Amerika." There was an awkward silence after that which I hated them. I waited to see if he would say anything but from the look at him, I think he wasn't so I decided to talk. "So Russia, do you want to walk to school together after?" "Sure, why not? I never usually have anyone to walk with so this will be fun!" He smiled and finished up his drink and bagel. I looked down at the time and saw it was almost time to head to school. I throw away my drink after chugging it and grabbed my bag. He grabbed his and we began the walk to school.

_____________________________________

Sorry if this chapter was a little boring. I promise I will make the next one more interesting, but this one was kinda a chapter to fill up the space between two bigger chapters if you know what I mean. So next chapter, i'm going to make it more entertaining I just needed this one to fill the space between the party and the next one about school. Well I guess that's all I have to say so BYE!

Word count 850!