Chapter 4 ~ In Shock

(Not a warning but thank you for 27 views! I'm really happy to see people read my story so please enjoy this chapter! Also minor swearing so ye)

"Hello Russia."

~Russia's POV~
I looked up from my vodka and I saw someone across from me. I couldn't see who it was since it was so dark. "Uh hEllO?" I said to the stranger with a struggle since I was wasted. "Don't you remember me?" He said. "I-I nO..." I said with a hiccup. "Ah, your too drunk to remember. I'm the one who saved you that day." He replied. I was starting to get furious. Who even was this person and why did he save me!?! "О ебать покинуть!" (oh fuck off!) I snapped at him. "Woah, calm down Russ-" I cut him off "ShUt UP! You never tOld mE who YOU were..." I said in a heavy Russian accent. "Ok fine, I'm someone from your school, your history class." He replied with a smirk. "Now, I dOn't want to pLaY gAmes, just teLl mE!" I demanded. "Ugh fine, your no fun, I'm America, I saved you that day..." he sighed and got up and started to walk away.

~America's POV~
I had gone to the bar that day, it was Benny's, the one by the hospital that my crush was in. Oh how I wished he was ok. I couldn't go visit him since I had school and it would be kinda awkward. I went to the bar because my dad was being a bitch again. UGH why was HE so annoying! Why can't I do whatever I want? I know I'm only 16, but I should have more freedom. I walked in only to smell the strong smell of alcohol. I sat down at a table near a window and ordered a whiskey with my fake id I looked around for some of my friends. I saw Japan, Germany, and Poland. I didn't really want to talk to them so I went back to my drink. Then I saw Russia at a table near the corner. I didn't know he got out of the hospital! I just stared at him hoping he wouldn't see me. I guess he could feel me staring at him because he look at where I was. I quickly turned my head to look at the table. I guess it would be better than ever to talk to him now, he seemed drunk and he probably won't remember a thing I said to him. I went over to his table and sat down across from him and said "Hello Russia."

~Russia's POV~
America? That brat? He saved me? He is a little cute though... STOP THINKING THAT!! I got up and started walking towards him. I grabbed his arm and turned him around. We were outside the bar now. He looked back at me, not in the eyes, but he had a blush on his face. "Why did you save me?" I asked him, now a little bit sober but still drunk af. "I-I was at the beach, the one below those cliffs and was watching the sunset when you fell off the cliffs and into the water. I wanted to help so I dragged you out of the water and called an ambulance. Please don't be mad at me, I couldn't just l-leave you there." He muttered. "I'm not mad, it just... no one likes me, I have no friends, and my family doesn't care about me except my sister..." I sighed. "Well it was nice talking to you Ame." I walked away only to be pulled back by my sleeve.

~America's POV~
Wow. He gave me a nickname, I have to make my move now. I pulled on his sleeve and pulled him into my face so our lips were touching. I think he was shocked because he didn't kiss back. I let go and ran off leaving him standing there in shock.

____________________________

Thanks so much for reading! ill be posting another chapter hopefully today. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. tbh, it kinda sucked but eh. I think the next one will be better but thats not a promise. well, BYE!!!

word count: 698!