Chapter 13 ~ Walked in

(OK SO AFTER DEBATING I FINALLY DECIDED TO DO A SMUT CHAPTER!!!! I THINK IT WILL BE AROUND THE MIDDLE OF THE CHAPTER TO THE END SO IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE OF SMUT BETWEEN TWO MEN PLEASE DONT READ! Ok if you are continuing to read, please enjoy and also this is my first smut so yeah...enjoy!)

~America's POV~

Russia had picked me up bridal style and began to walk to his house. I quickly texted Canada to tell dad that I was going to stay at a friends house tonight and that I was going to make sure to be at school on time. He texted me back with 'with...your boyfriend???' I said yes and he just said lol but he also said he would tell dad that I was staying with Japan or something if he asked who. I'm so glad I had a good brother.

"Hey Russia?"

"Yes?"

"Is your dad ok with us being together? Because mine isn't that's why I wanted to stay with you..."

"Yeah my dad is fine with it, he actually wants to become friends with your family but your dad doesn't believe my dad."

"Oh...well I'm glad he's fine with it...it would have been really awkward." He laughed and I did too.

We walked into the small town and Russia put me down. I whined but he just walked into a store. He told me to wait before he went in and so I did. I never looked at the store name so when he came out, I was curious what was in the bag. I asked but he told me he would show me later. I protested but I gave up soon after. I held his hand as we then walked to his house.

We walked up the many stairs and he unlocked the door and let me go in first. I forgot how big this apartment was! It has been a while since I stayed over here the last time. Russia walked me to his room and set down the bag.

"Hey, I'll be right back, I need to tell my dad I have someone over."

"Ok!" He walked out the room and I looked around his room. His room was quite spacious. I saw his closet and saw it was a walk-in. His closet was bigger than my room. I looked. He had a desk over by a window and a few bookshelves nearby. His bed was I think a king sized bed. I got out my phone and waited for Russia to return.

~Russia's POV~

I walked out the room and headed toward the office. I heard my dad talking to someone inside and I guessed he had someone over for work. I quietly knocked on the door and I heard silence. I heard heavy footsteps come to the door and it open.

"Yes son?" My dad asked impatiently.

"Sorry to interrupt but I wanted to let you now I had a friend over."

"Ok cool, don't do anything stupid and thanks for telling me."

"Your welcome." I then walked back to my room.

~USSR's POV~

My son had just told me he had a friend over. I don't know who, I never asked and I didn't really care then I thought of something when he left. My son a few years ago told me he was bisexual. I was ok with it because I was actually gay. I thought, did he have a girl friend or boy friend over. I sat down next to Nazi again.

"What was it?" He asked me.

"Oh just my son, he said he had a friend over," I sighed, "do you think this 'friend' is more than a friend and more...romantic?"

"Well, did you ask who it was?"

"No, I didn't really care when he said that but now im curious."

"Maybe you could go check on them?"

"I think I'll do that later. I don't want to barge in just yet." We both chuckled. I then told him we should try and finish this work and he agreed