Chapter 2 ~ Hospital stay

(Russia is 17 and America is 16)

~Russia POV~
After I had jumped off the cliffs and hit the water, I could tell that I was alive even though I had passed out when I hit the water. I don't know why I could feel that I was alive but I just knew. I was slowly starting to wake up when I felt my ushanka being tugged at. I could open my eyes slightly which I did a little to see a short person with my hat in his hand. He looked petrified. I guess he knew me but for some reason I couldn't recognize him. He got out his phone and talked to someone frantically on the phone with a worried tone. Why was he worried? I don't know but I couldn't hear that well since my ears still felt like they were filled with water. I guess he was calling the ambulance because shortly, an ambulance came and took me into the stretcher, but I passed out.

~America's POV~
I quickly called 911 after I saw him barely awake, I guess he was in a lot of pain because he had began to cough a little when the ambulance arrived. I went with him in the ambulance because I knew that he didn't have anyone there right now to watch him so I decided to take that chance. I had a small crush on Russia since I was around 8. He was tall, cute, and really muscular. I didn't know if he was gay or not, he never talked to anyone and always stayed to himself so I never knew anything about him other than he scared most of the other students in the school. He was even kinda scary as he just laid there on the stretcher, I think he had passed out again because his breathing was slowing down. I hope he didn't die, I would never get to confess my feelings to him if he died.

(Time skip~ I'm to lazy to write about the rest of the ambulance ride but don't worry, nothing important happened on the ride)

~Third Person POV~
The ambulance soon arrived to the hospital and America was allowed to go into Russia's room.

~America's POV again~
I had heard the nurse call Russia's parents but all I heard from that call was a lot of yelling and screeching coming from the other person on the phone. I suddenly got a text from someone... of course it was my dad, Britain;
(Tea lover = Britain, A = Ame)
____________________________________
<Tea lover> WHERE ARE YOU AMERICA?! If you do NOT come home in thirty minutes you are going to get grounded!
<Ame> Sorry father, I'll be home right away.
____________________________________
I closed my phone and put it in my back pocket. I quickly kissed Russia's hand, I think he was still passed out so I hope he didn't know that I did that. I quickly excused my self and got in a taxi and headed home.

__________________________

Ok so I hope this chapter was good! Still working on a cover but that will be up soon I think.
Well bye!!!!
Words: 553