Chapter 14 ~ Awkward...

OK SO THANKS FOR 900 READS!!! Im literally dyingggggg rn. also, sorry for last chapter if it was bad...it was my first time writing smut. PLEASE NO HATE!! Sorry for not updating in a while just got caught up in school. Ok so now to the chapter...

________________________________________________________________________________

~Russia's POV~

I heard the door open and someone yell,

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?"

I quickly get out of America (if you read last chapter you know what I mean wink wonk) and I look over to see my dad standing in the doorway. He quickly closed the door and I heard him walk away quite fast.

"Ебать!" I said and quickly put back on my clothes. (fuck!) I heard America whine and ask me what was wrong. I guess he didn't hear my dad. "My uh dad, he uh walked in on us..." He just looked at me with his mouth open. "shit..." Ame muttered. I leave America there and almost trip on my pants as I tried to walk to my dads office. I finally got there and just heard laughing. That made me rally mad. I guess my dad told whoever was in his office what happened. More laughing followed as I heard my dad say something else. I decided to go back to America and confront my dad later.

I got back to the room and America was still there on the bed. He hasn't moved at all.

"Can you move?" I ask him. I see him try to move his legs but he only moves them a little. I guess I had gone a little too rough.

"nope...can you uh help me?" I nodded and helped him get dressed again.

"uh... sorry..." I mumbled to him with a blush on my face.

"eh," he said, "its fine Russi...I had fun..." He changed his expression to a smirk and slowly moved over to me with whatever strength he had left.

"Come on Ame... you need rest" I said pulling him closer.

"But I don't wan-" his sentence strayed off and soon he stopped talking. I guess he wore himself out. I carefully and quietly laid America down. I got up and walked out of my room. I was still embarrassed by the whole thing. I got to the kitchen and get the things fro America that he would need in the morning which was water and some Advil. I get water for myself and sit down on the couch. I soon fell asleep on the couch after a few minutes of dozing.

~USSR's POV~

I had told Nazi about what happened and we just laughed. I made a few jokes too and that almost made Nazi fall out of his chair. I'm glad me and Nazi has become better friends from what had happened in our past... I still don't know why he ripped up that treaty and I probably wasn't going to get an answer if I asked. Anyways we still had paperwork to finish...

(Time skip bc I'm lazy)
____________________________________

It seemed like hours but it was only a couple of minutes before we finished the paperwork. I decided to walk Nazi out once again. We said our goodbyes and we kissed. He quickly walked out the door and down the stairs. I could feel myself blushing, but then I noticed someone on the couch in the living room. I walked over and saw Russia asleep. I sat down next to him and I guess he noticed because he started to groan and move. He looked up at me and he quickly looked away. I saw he had a haze over his cheeks most likely from embarrassment.

"Care to explain?" I asked.

Silence.

"I guess..."

Russia began to explain to me how he met this kid at school and how they became friends and that they started dating a few days ago and how they had you know what. I simply nodded. I was still shocked that he had already decided to have sex with his boyfriend only after a few days of dating. I guess they really do love each other but you never know how it will turn out.

~Russia's POV~

I told my dad almost everything. Well what I mean by that is I told him mostly lies. I never met him in school except for seeing him around, we only started dating today, and that I met him because he saved my life when I tried to commit suicide. I probably would never tell my dad that I tried to commit suicide until when I was older and was ready to tell him, but that would be a few years. My dad only nodded after what I told him, I guess he was shocked or something. My dad got up from the couch and walked out of the room. I sighed. Well... that was awkward...

(Another time skip but to the next day)

~America's POV~
I woke up to light hitting my eyes. They fluttered open and I look around. I almost had forgot where I was but something shifter next to me and then I remembered what had happened. I sigh to myself, not too loud or quiet. Then I got pounded by a migraine. I look over to the night stand and I see Advil and water. I quickly take a few and I feel somewhat better. I try to move but I got more pain. I keep trying but fail when i fall onto the floor. I grunt and lay there. I hear more moving from the bed and Russia's head peek over.

"How did you get down there...?" He asks me but I could barely understand him because his Russian accent was thick.

"I fell and I can't move" I reply.

"Wow, I did go a little rough..."

"Yeah you think?" He sighs and gets up. He helps me back up into the bed. He helps get me dressed with some smaller clothes that don't fit him anymore. He also gets dressed and sits down next to me.

"How am I going to get to school?" I ask.

____________________________________
Sorry it's been a while since I have updated the story. School has been tough and I had a ton of homework the past few weeks. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Mostly just to fill I a gap between last chapter and the next. Well I'll ya later, bai!

Less words at 1074