Chapter 5 ~ Can I stay?

(hope this chapter will be a little bit more interesting than the last! please enjoy -.-)

~Russia's POV~

I stood there in shock as America ran off down the street. I kind of blushed~ anyways, I better be going home even though its like almost midnight, none of my family cared so it didn't matter. I walked, by walking I meant stumbling, down the street until I reached my apartment building. Since my dad, Soviet, had quite a bit of money, we had a pretty nice apartment almost at the...top floor. The building had no elevator, which was stupid, so I had to walk all the way up the stairs. I almost passed out from exhaustion when I made it to my floor. I got out my keys and opened the door. I stumbled to my room and flopped down onto my bed, instantly falling asleep.

~America's POV~

I blushed as red as my flag as I ran away. I don't know why I ran but I was just embarrassed. I looked at my phone while still running and saw the time... oh no... its midnight. My dad is going to kill me when I get home. Maybe I can stay over at a friends house. Who would I contact, everyone I know is probably asleep except for my dad. Wait, Russia could be awake... but I don't know if he would allow me to stay over or not. Well it's worth a shot! The only thing is... I don't have his number or his address. Well I do know that he lives in an apartment block not to far from Benny's, but not the number. I went to the apartment block (The apartments for these had the names of the people in the apartment by the door). I looked around till I was almost at the top floor to see Russia's dads name on the plate next to the door. I gently knocked on the door to it surprisingly opening. I looked around to see the apartment was silent, almost too silent. It was awfully dark too. I stepped in. I heard something faint coming from a room nearby. I walked over to the door frame and looked in seeing Russia sleeping on his bed snoring SUPER loud. I knocked on the door frame to him jolting up out of bed and staring at me. "oh my god," I heard him murmur "dad please I'm s-sorry, please don't beat me!" I was shocked at what he said. His dad beat him? It was super dark, I guess he couldn't tell that I'm not his dad. I walked closer to the bed, he scooted more towards the wall and was covering his face. I guess he noticed I wasn't tall at all like his dad. He uncovered his face at looked at me confused. "America?" Russia asked still sounding drunk. I just replied with mhm and he sighed in relief. "Why are you in my house?" He said with a little anger in his voice. "I-I um... I can't go home," I rubbed my neck, "my... uh... dad will beat me if I do..." I said with a sigh. He also sighed and said, "I guess you can... my dad and siblings will be out for a few days so its fine." He got out of bed and motioned for me to follow him. I did and followed him to a guest room.

~Russia's POV~

Why did this BRAT come to my house?! I know he said his dad would beat him, but still, why me? He had tons of other friends who would have took him in for the night, but of course, he came to me. I still remembered our kiss. I didn't kiss back because I was too shocked to do anything, I also was super wasted and didn't react in time. I would have kissed back if the kiss lasted any longer. I made him sleep in our guest room because why would I put him in my room? I kind of feel like I should have... NO RUSSIA!!! I mumbled goodnight to him and went back to my room. I shut the door and laid on my bed. I couldn't fall asleep even though I was tired as hell! I just kept thinking, did America like me? I shook my head. No he couldn't, or could he? I knew he was gay, but I still couldn't believe why he kissed me or why he would like me. I didn't even ask him why. I guess I could tomorrow. I still couldn't fall asleep. I swung my legs off the bed and put my head in my hands. I got up and changed into a t-shirt and boxers. I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen. I knew my dad had a stash of liquor here somewhere... AHA! I found it. I poured some vodka into a glass and sat down at the island. I slowly drank from the glass. I then heard small footsteps behind me. The chair next to me squeaked a little. I looked over to see America. I looked away and continued to drink. "You know you really shouldn't be drinking." He whispered. "I don't care..." I mumbled and drank form the glass again. "But I do" I heard him say. I chugged down the rest of the vodka and looked over to him. I just sighed and went back to my room. I heard his small footsteps follow me. I flopped down into my bed. I heard the footsteps stop once I flopped on my bed. "Russia... are you ok?" I heard him say. "Yeah," I chuckled sarcastically, "why wouldn't I?" "You just seem...off...thats why..." His voice trailed off. I sat up in my bed and just motioned for him to sit next to me. He did and looked at me. I sighed, "I'm not ok...everyone seems to hate me, I have no friends, and my family just ignores me except my sister, she's the only one that cares for me." America hugs me which I allow. My shirt starts to become wet. I look down to see him crying into my shoulder. I hugged him back. "C-can we be f-friends?" He asked me in between his sobbing. "Yes, we can." I replied. He hugged me tightly and I looked over to see him dozing off. He finally falls asleep. I very carefully carried him back to the room he was staying in. I put him in the bed and went back to my room. I laid down and looked at the ceiling. I must have zoned out because when I looked back at the clock, it was almost 5 am. What if I was gay?

___________________________________
WOW! This chapter took me a while to write. I hope its better than the last chapter. It was kind of boring in my opinion. This also was a long chapter. Well BYE PEEPS!
Word count! 1165