Chapter 29 ~ Why?

I still have no idea what to write so this chapter will probably be bad but I did promise to write so here you guys go! (even though I look longer than I thought...) Also have a pic of my cat because he's fat :3

Third person for the whole chapter

_____________________________

The Brit walked down an alley way. He was glad that he had hurt Soviet, even though he was intending on hurting Third Reich. Anyways, he accomplished what he wanted. He wanted to hurt the Russian that was dating his son. He didn't understand why his son liked that communist. Oh only if he knew...

He continued to walk down the alley. He had to hide now because of the police. After he escaped from prison, he has been on the run. He's been staying at an hotel under a different name. The police haven't found him yet.

He hummed a nice tune he would sing to his kids. Oh, his kids. He loved them so much, except America...

He was always the odd one of the family, so the Brit thought. He had two different colored eyes while no one else in the family didn't. He also acted... well America was out there to say the least. The rest of the family was polite and calm, Australia was a little wild sometimes.

He turned the corner and came out of the dark alley way. The hospital stood proudly in front of him. The windows were shining with light filling the dark streets with light.

What was the Brit doing? Well... he was going to visit someone. Who is still the question...

Down the white halls he walked. He got in saying he wanted to see someone. Still who are unknown. The walls were almost too white for the British man, they blinded his sight. He finally made it to the door of the room. It was room number 48. He opened the door and stepped in.

On the bed was his lovely wife. She had become ill while he was in prison (ha you thought he would visit Soviet, nope). He quietly closed the door behind him.

"Hello, love."

"Britain? How did you get out of prison? I thought you would be there for a long time." He took her hand in his and sat down next to the bed.

"I have my ways... I wanted to see you love... after I heard you were ill."

"I'm better than I was. Thank you for seeing me."

"It was not a problem dear."

"May I ask a question?" He hummed in response.

"Well... I know you don't like Soviet and his family, but why can't you let America be happy?"

He remained silent.

"Throughout his life he wanted to make you proud, but you shut him out. Why? He's a good child. He can be rowdy sometimes, and loud, but he is sad that you don't love him. Why?"

He remained silent again. He didn't expect a question like this from his wife. But why doesn't he let America be happy? Half of him is saying because he is different, and not like a child he would raise. The other saying he should, it is America's life and he can do what he wants.

"You can think on that question... I know it was sudden. Just tell me when your ready..."

France was sad. She tried her best to be there for America and make him happy. Even with her work, he spends more time away from home. She knows this is because of Britain, but maybe he can change? America is in college and is an adult. He should be able to do what he wants. And that means if he wanted to be with Russia he could. She will just have to wait for his answer...

_________________________
Ima continue this next chapter. Sorry i've been gone for a bit, online school has taken up most of my time and me sleeping. My sleep schedule is messed up. This one was kinda short but longer than the last chapter. I hope it was good. This took me a long time to write, mostly me getting distracted. My friends have been taking up my time too so. I think I may write over the weekend because I should have nothing to do. See you guys next time!!!

729 words