Chapter 15 ~ please Russ...?

Hi!!!! So I was thinking about writing a one shot book... I hope to write it like maybe like tomorrow or something. I'm glad I don't have a ton of homework but I still have to make flash cards or some shit fo enlgish... >-< (my least favorite class) at least countryhumans gives me the light to keep going during the school day. Anyways...I only got like 3 hours of sleep last night so perfect day to write! Also, thank so much for 1200 reads! ok enjoy this chapter even though it may be crap...

_________________________________________

~Russia's POV~

Oh shit, how is he going to get to school. I only make a uh sound and I sit down next to im on the bed. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head.

"Hey, what if we just skipped school? I would give you time to rest and we can just get the work we missed tomorrow."

"Only one problem..." He said mumbled off about something.

"What is it?" I asked kinda worried.

"It's Friday, soooo~"

"Ok so we are going to skip school- and don't give me that look!" He just sighed but still gave me that one look. I could tell by this look that he wanted something, (I think everyone knows what he wants *cough*) and it was nothing good.

"Come on Ame...really? I don't want my dad walking in on us again so you are going to have to wait!" Ame just let out a whine and laid down on his back. Why was he so damn cute. Anyways, I told him I would be right back. I went out into the main area of the apartment and I saw a note on the counter. It was from my dad. He said;

'I know your probably skipping school today because of um, you know. Anyways, I have to go on another business trip this weekend and I wont be home until Monday. You siblings wanted to stay at their friends houses over the weekend so you have the whole house to yourself unless you want to go over to someone's house. Just be safe and make sure to check up on your siblings by texting them every once and a while.

~любовь, папа (love, dad)

I sighed in relief because I think Ame didn't want to go home yet. I shook my head and remembered what he wanted before I left the room. I got myself some of my dad's vodka stash and basically chugged down a whole entire bottle. I throw it away and I walk back to my room. America, as I expected, was still on the bed. I went through my drawers and got something comfy to wear. Before I would change I needed to take a shower. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. Usually I don't take long showers or hot ones because it wastes water and energy, but today I decided to take a longer and warmer shower. I jumped and almost smacked something. I look behind me and see America, naked, and hugging me.

"Um, Ame?" I asked. He didn't answer. I don't know how he managed to get in here and how I didn't hear him because a few minutes ago, he couldn't walk but now he can? That's when I uncontrollably groaned. I looked down and America was rubbing my member. I mentally wanted him to stop so I could shower, but the other side of my just wanted him to continue. I decided to make him stop. I turned off the shower and turned around to face him.

"Did you really have to now?" Ame just smiled at me not hearing my question. I picked up America and carried him to the bed. He whined when I set him down.

"look, let me take my shower and then we can fuck ok?" Ame whined again but nodded sadly. I went back to the bathroom, locking the door this time, and took the rest of my shower. Once I got out I put on boxers and a tank top. I was going to wear sweatpants but Ame had to be horny and decide he wants to fuck like right now. I walk over to the bed and America is just lying down again. I look at him while lying down and I can see he fell asleep, or at least I think he did. I decided to get up very slowly and out on some pants. YES! I can wear the sweatpants. I put them on and quietly walked out of the room and to the kitchen. All I had to eat, well not really eat, was vodka. I walk over to the pantry and got out a granola bar. I walked over to the living room and plopped down on the couch. I turned on some Netflix and looked for something to watch. I finally found something interesting, it was some show about murder cases or something. I quietly watched the show. It was quite interesting.