Chapter 9 ~ School...

~Russia's POV~

Me and America walked to school. Its been a few weeks since I had gone there after my attempt... I had to go to therapy everyday to make sure my mind was in a better state. Those stupid meetings did nothing, the therapist just kept doing the same things every week. I didn't enjoy it. I was able to stop going around a week ago which I'm glad for. I hope no one asks where I have been. I hate everyone at my school except for my friend Germany. He is one of my only friends that are not my siblings. I saw the gates in the distance and got slightly worried and nervous. I don't know why I was but something told me that something was going to happen today, but what?

~America's POV~

I noticed Russia tense up when the school gates were in the distance. I know he hasn't been to school in a while but he shouldn't be worried or nervous. I know he is also shy and doesn't have many friends. Maybe thats what he is nervous about, everyone asking about what happened. I patted his back and smiled at him. He smiled back but I would tell he was still nervous. We got to the school gates and walked in. I wandered off to Japan and began talking to her and some of the other people around. I always was able to make friends easily but after a few minutes of talking I remembered that I left Russia. I looked around and saw him talking or hanging out with Germany and Poland over by a tree. I figured he was fine and went back to talking. The bell rang and I walked to my locker. I got out my books for history and walked to class. I bumped into someone and they dropped their books. "Sorry!" I quickly said helping them pick up their books. I handed them their books and looked up to them to say sorry again. Of course it was one of my enemies, North Korea. He punched me and I blacked out.

~Russia's POV~

My locker wasn't that far from America's and I just got to my locker when I heard a thud around where America's locker was. As I walked over I got a bad feeling in my stomach. The I saw a crowd of people. I squeezed into the crowd until I got close enough to see someone knocked out on the floor and North Korea standing over them. I looked closer to see... AMERICA ON THE GROUND?? I went out of the crowd and went around to where I was behind North. I took my thick history textbook and wacked North on the head hard. He fell to the ground. I gave everyone else death glares and crowd fell apart with everyone going to class. I kicked North even though he was knocked out and I picked up America and brought him to the nurses office. I cold tell a bruise was going to form on his left eye. North should have a huge knot on his head after he wakes. I knew something was going to happen today, I just knew it and something did happen. Why did it have to happen to America? I went ahead and stayed with him instead of going to class. The teachers would just think I'm not supposed to be back yet. I played on my phone for a while, maybe for around 2 hours? I don't know because I eventually dozed off. I was woken up when I heard something moving. I rubbed my eyes and stretched. I looked over to see America waking up also. I wen back on my phone until I heard his coarse voice say, "R-Russia? Why am I in the nurses office?" "Oh you got knocked out and I found you and brought you here. I'm glad your awake." "What? How did I get knocked out and how long have I been out?" "You've been knocked out for maybe 2 hours, and you got knocked out by North Korea. I don't know what you did but he didn't look happy." "What did you do to him?" "Oh I just hit him over the head with a textbook before he could do anything else." "Oh, well thanks." "Eh no problem, North is a douche." I went back to playing on my phone for a bit until the nurse came and said he was fine to go back to class or he can go home. "I want to go home..." he replied to her. He got his stuff and was about to walk out until he grabbed my hand and took me with him. I already had my stuff because I never put it in my locker. He pulled me out of the school and we began walking down the street together.

_______________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated the story in like a week. I've been busy with school and wasn't able to update. Well here is this chapter. In my opinion it wasn't that bad but eh. Thanks for over 150 views. I'm really happy that some people like to read this story. Well, ill see you guys next time. BYE!

Words 879