Chapter 28 ~ What Really Happened?

HEY! I'm back for the moment. I finally felt motivated at 5 am to write this and yes, I haven't slept yet. Well, this is probably going to be short because I'm getting tired so yeah. I probably will write another chapter soon since I'm going to be gone from school for a while. ENJOY!!

________________________________

~Third person POV~

"Soviet! Your finally awake, I was so worried you weren't going to wake up..."

Soviet wiped away Third's tears that were now flowing down his face. Russia walked over to talk to his father. He really wanted to know what happened, and yes Third did tell him some but not the full story without crying and Soviet probably knows what happened and could tell without crying. Russia pulled up a chair that was nearby and took a seat by the side of the bed. He let Third talk to his dad for a bit since he knew Third was worried. Third eventually had to use the bathroom meaning Russia could now talk to his dad.

(I would normally write dialogue for this but like i'm tired and don't feel like it, sorry)

Russia asked his father for the whole story on what happened. What he got sort of shocked him.

~Flashback~

Third and Soviet were out on a date. They had just ate at a restaurant and were going to the park nearby to watch a firework show that was going to occur. As they were walking on the sidewalk by the entrance of the park, talking about a movie they could watch when they got home, a figure jumped out of a bush. They tried to attack Third first but Soviet stepped in and protected him. Yet, in this process, he got stabbed multiple times all over his body. Before he passed out, the figure ran away but he was able to recognize who the attacker was. The attacker was Britain.

~Back to present~

Russia thought. Why would Britain go after his dad and Third? He knew there was bad history between them and Britain hated both of them, but he was supposed to be in jail for a few years. How did he get out?

The door to the hospital room opened interrupting Russia's thoughts.

____________________________________

Sorry to leave it on a cliffhanger and for this to be really short. I just got writing a chapter for my other book so I was losing motivation to write. I feel bad for not being able to write more often and I'll try more often. I really love writing for you guys and I hope to continue. Also thanks SO much for 7k reads! Like wow... I never thought I would get this much. I really appreciate you guys supporting me and understanding. Thanks again! I'll write again soon!

457 words