Chapter 26 ~ Shocked

I'm really sorry about not updating in almost a month. I took a break from Wattpad bc I was close to having a mental breakdown, but don't worry! I'm better now. I swear, my math teacher hates my class... also I'm running out of ideas so if you have an idea please put it in the comments. Welp, enjoy!

________________________________

(a week from last chapter)

~Narrator's POV~

From last time, Russia learned that his grandfather was haunting him because his dad killed him. I got to say, its kinda confusing. But it's been a week since Russia has talked to his dad, too shocked to do anything. He is still getting nightmares, almost every night now. Lets actually get to the present now.

~Third Person POV~

Russia shot up in bed and looked around. He wiped the sweat off of his head and slowly got out of bed. He walked over to the bathroom and shut the door. He looked into the mirror and saw the bags under his eyes. He takes off his tank top and sees multiple scratches across his body. But there was something new.

Russia every night for the past week has been waking up with scratches and some bruises on his body. This time, there was a deep wound in his chest. Startled by the wound, he scrambled to get some bandages. Before he could properly cover the wound, America walked in. "Rus? Why are you in here?" America questioned. "I-I uhm..." Russia tried to say something but nothing would come out. "OMG! Why is there a cut on your chest???" America snatched the bandages from Russia's hands and started to cover the wound.

"How did you get this?" Russia really didn't know what to say. "Uhm, this may sound strange..." America just nodded for Russia to continue. "Well, I got it from a nightmare...I've been having them for years now, but I guess they are getting worse." Russia looked away, he thought America would be mad at him for not telling him about them. "Rus, you could have told me...why did you wait to tell me?" "I-I don't know, I just didn't want you to be worried." America finished putting on the bandages and hugged him. Russia hugged back, feeling safe.

~The next day~

The next day, America basically begged Russia to go shopping. Russia would have said no, but they needed to get things for the baby so he said yes.

At the mall, America looked in a ton of stores with Russia following him, and paying. While they were walking to the next store, the couple run into Germany and Poland. "Hey! How have you guys been?" America asks. "Hallo, we've been good, how about you two?" Germany responded. "We've been good too! And guess what? I'm pregnant!" America exclaimed. Germany and Poland looked surprise. "I thought you guys broke up?" Poland asked kind of confused. "We got back together a few months ago." Russia said fixing his ushanka. "Oh, well congrats you two!" Poland said happily. "We would like to continue talking but Poland and I have to be somewhere in a few minutes, see you guys around!" Germany said waving goodbye to the couple. America and Russia both wave and say their goodbyes before continuing their shopping trip.

~A few hours of shopping later~

Finally the couple get home and sat down on the couch. America sat on Russia's lap and snuggles close. Russia turns on a tv show and they both watch. America quickly kissed Russia and smiled. Russia pulled America back in for a kiss and the two start to make out.

Before the kissing could go any further, Russia's phone starts to ring. Russia pulls away and grabs his phone. He looks confused at the number across the screen, it was number he didn't recognized. He answered anyways thinking it could be important. Russia finally answers and listens to the person speaking on the other end. Suddenly he drops his phone with a shocked look on his face.

____________________________

Sorry about the cliffhanger. I promise I will write soon just so you guys don't have to wait as long as the last chapter. As I said at the beginning, I'm running out of ideas so if any of you have one please comment it, I would really appreciate that. Now I have to play roblox with my friend so, see you guys soon!

740 words