Chapter 6

Meryl rolled over towards her husband the next morning and smiled at him sleeping beside her. She was in absolute Heaven. She was still reeling at his surprise of the cabin the night before and having arranged for all their kids and granddaughter to be there. He did it all for them and their family, which made her fall in love with him even more. She was pretty sure her face was hurting because she couldn't stop smiling. He and their family were everything to her, and she knew he felt the same way. She had no idea what she had done right in life to get to spend her life with a man as wonderful as Don, and who loved her and their family more than anyone and anything. She had an idea. It was the morning of Valentine's Day and she wanted to show him just how much she loved and desired him, but she knew she couldn't do that with the babies in the room. She wanted to wake him up in a certain way, so she looked at the baby monitor app to make sure that Lily wasn't in the nursery, and she wasn't. Late the night before, Don helped Henry move one crib into his and Suzie's room since Lily was a little fussy, and they thought that would help. She smiled that Lily was still obviously with her parents. Meryl went over to her babies and carefully lifted each one up. "Stay asleep, angels, you are going into your room just for a little bit. Mama will have the monitor on if you need me."

***

Meryl went back into their bedroom, after making sure the baby monitor app was pulled up on the iPad that she put on her bedside table, and she carefully crawled under the covers, pulled her husband's penis out of his boxers as she pushed up his shirt and placed kisses over his torso, while she was careful not to put any pressure on his torso.

Meryl heard Don give a soft intake of breath as she pressed her lips to the head of his penis giving him a quick kiss before moving to his inner thighs, nipping him lightly with her teeth, then soothing him with her lips and tongue. She soon felt a tap on her head and she poked her head up from the covers. "Morning, baby." Meryl said with a kiss to his stomach, not wanting to stop what she was doing.

"Hey there, beautiful." Don said with a huge smile on his face. "What are you doing down there?"

Meryl couldn't help but laugh at his question. "Giving my husband his Valentine's Day gift, do you mind?"

"I'm sure as hell not going to stop you...carry on." Don smiled at the sight of his wife ducking down beneath the covers once again. He couldn't believe how lucky he was. He had his gorgeous as hell wife giving him head on the morning of Valentine's Day. He knew they had both wanted to make love the night before, but the babies were fussy. Then he remembered them. "Where babies?

"Nursery...Lily with parents." Meryl said quickly. She didn't know how much time they had, and she wanted to make sure they cashed in on every moment they were given.

Now that he was awake, Meryl managed to take his boxers off him. Meryl pulled him back from his lower belly-he was so painfully hard-and while she cupped him, she slipped him into her mouth. Don gave a deep groan, his eyes closing, his fingers moving to tangle in her hair. Her tongue swirled over him; her lips sucked at him. Meryl reveled in the scent that was purely her husband. Her own body was humming with desire, but she was trying to ignore it.

Don looked under the covers and groaned at every man's erotic fantasy. She ran her tongue over him, tracing his pulsing ridges from base to tip then running circles over the deep ridge at his head before sucking him back into her mouth. Groaning deeply, his orgasm started to tighten deep in his belly causing his hips to thrust involuntarily. Don felt her fingers circle around the base of him squeezing and sliding over him while her mouth picked up speed over the tip. He closed his eyes and threw his head back breathing heavily and moaning her name.

Meryl felt the orgasm at the same time he did, she felt his balls tighten under her fingertips, his thighs grow taut and the little electric surges that ran through his penis just before he came with a deep harsh groan of her name.