Chapter 5

----------

My eyes shoot open and I inhale deeply trying to erase the memories that of that night. My hand unconsciously trace the scar on my face feeling the tiny bumps on my skin. The intricate scarring that he left there. The pure disgust I feel for him.

I clench my teeth as tightly as possible trying to erase their disgusting faces in my mind. Before my mind can drift any further, everything that happened storms my mind and I shut my eyes tight feeling my head pounding hard and my breath coming out in short quick pants.

I stare at my body that is wrapped in white bandages with a few spots leaking blood. My neck that had been scratched and almost broken looks as good as new with almost no signs of what occured previously.

Why am I not dead?

Once more the image of the emotionless black eyed guy pop into my mind making my breath hitch. Who was he and where am I?

My eyes scan the room, taking in the light blue colored walls and the queen sized bed I'm currently laying on. One night stand occupied the side of the bed with a post lamp next to it. There are two doors to the far right of the room and I presume its a bathroom and a closet. I step out of the bed in a hurry, and a galaxy of stars shoots through my eyes as I stumble and nearly tumble to the carpeted floor. To stop the fall, I fall back onto the bed.

A few minutes later and I cautiously repeat the action and manage to get out of the bed and step towards the door. Whoever brought me here must want to hurt me.

I creak the door open ready make my escape and get out of here. When I do, my breath sticks to my throat as the guy from that night stares at me with the same emotionless dark eyes. 

We make eye contact and I avert mine away from his. I can the burning of his gaze on the side of my face. I fidget with the oversized blouse that I realize is currently draped over my body. It's too big reaching over my thighs. I can also feel a soft material on my legs and I look down and stare at the clean pair of sweatpants. Who changed me? Did the guy do it? That creeps me out a little bit.

I look up and meet his dark eyes and they harden even further and I almost flinch at the look. Without uttering a word, he storms out slamming the door shut almost giving me a heart attack. I vaguely see him carrying some bandages and disinfectant wipes. Did he take care of me? Why did he save me and what's with the intense glares?

I sigh and head back to bed. How am I supposed to get out of here? How am I even alive. I was so sure I'll die. I glance back at the white bandages adorning almost every inch of my body. I almost look like a mummy. The guy looks so dangerous and scary and I have no idea how he'd react to me wanting to leave. How and why did he save me?

I get in to the bathroom not trusting my smell since I cannot tell how long I've been here. Basing off my barely aching body, I can bet I have been unconscious for a long while.  I lift my hand and slightly sniff my armpit and I nearly gag at the smell. That is so gross. Totally didn't think that through. I've seen people do it in movies. 

I peal off my clothes and take the bandages off my flesh. I stare at the bloody mess that is my body and almost cringe at the sight. Most of the wounds I sustained having almost healed off except for the on my arm that is still painful. They leave a few white scars in it's wake. My hand runs through my shoulder that has a rather large scar. A quick flash of how it happened races through my mind. That disgusting man called a mate. Of course.

I run a bath for myself and rush in, a sigh rushing out of my lips in bliss. An hour later, my skin has started to prune and my arm begins to ache. I get out feeling much much better. Wrapping myself in a clean white towel, I exit the bathroom and head to the closet that is actual a walk in one.

A small gasp escapes my lips as I stare wide eyed at the amount of clothes all well organized in rows that I'm even ashamed to grab one with my filthy hands. After contemplating on what to wear,  I grab one that looks quite cheap and worn.

The dress is an ugly dark blue color that has a bare back and short sleeves. It's knee length with a few fake diamonds littering the waist. It doesn't even conceal the scars and wound on my body. I don't dwell on it as I walk out of the room.

I take slow steps down the stairs, paying close attention to any sound that might be the guy. My sensitive hearing doesn't pick any sound and I sigh in relief as I walk more confidently down the stairs.

My eyes finds the door leading out and I almost sigh in relief. I take steps towards it, a smile forming on my lips. The light shinning through the door making me realize I'm right. I grab the handle and--

"Were do you think you're going?" A squeal rushes out of my mouth, as I turn around my eyes meeting his. The cold and ruthless orbs trained on me.

"How? How did you? " I stutter my mouth on the floor. I did not even hear him.

"What are you wearing?!" He growls staring at the ugly piece of fabric covering my body. His eyes burning through every inch of me.

"A dress?" It comes out as a question.

"Take it off." My eyes drop open.

Why would I take it off? Does he want. . . No, he doesn't look like a pervert.

Or maybe I'm wrong.

"W-what?" I stutter feeling tears gather in my eyes for no reason. 

"I said take it off." He growls as he takes steps closer to me. I unconsciously takes many back, fear flooding my sense. Did I escape an abusive man only to land on another?

"W-why?" I stutter, scared out of my mind.

"It's so f-- ugly, get something else to wear." He grits out his cold emotionless eyes trained on the piece.

An uncontrolled sigh rushes out of my mouth. He doesn't want to take advantage of me.

He glare becomes even more intense me, eyes having no trace of any emotions leaving me confused even further.

"What did you think I was going to do?" He asks, his brow shooting to his hair, eyes focused on mine.

"You know... " I murmur and I feel my cheeks heat at my assumptions.

A short cold cackle leaves his mouth and I cringe away from him, my eyes widening, mouth dropping open.

"Don't fool yourself little girl, I don't rape women. You better keep that in mind. " He mutters his voice oozing anger and rage. "Take this." He grumbles handing me bandages and walking away. My mouth slightly opens as I stare at his retreating figure. Why would he help me? Why would he do it? I'm so confused.

Maybe he wants to use me too like the rest of that pack. Like the ex mate? I refuse to dwell on him. O. That disgusting past. I sigh grabbing the hem of my dress before going back to the room I was in before. It looks like I'm stuck here for now.

Getting in, I grabbed an oversized shirt and a pair of sweat pants which surprisingly fit me well, before flopping down on the bed.

What am I going to do to get out of here? Just the thought of living together or staying close to such an emotionless guys send chills down my spine. I have to find a way out of here and I have to find it fast.

------

Hello! Guys!

Thankyou for reading!

I would love to hear from you!

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.