My new life and world

(Thank you guys for reading my second book it has over 430! READERS! that's amazing so thank you for the hard work enough of my excitement time for my book to begin also this character is NOT going to be op okay so your discretion is advised on to the book) 

Hi there my name is Y/N L/N I'm 14 years old and a total gaming nerd. I was still in school at the time I would get bullied because of many stupid reason but I got use to it. I know that sound sad and it is but two things in this world that keeps me going. One is my games since I can remember I love them but the most time I played in anytime of games were like Tekken, Street fighter, killer instinct, and those game that say 'Git Good' like Demon souls, Dark souls, and Bloodborn. These games showed me something a challenge went I die in them or get defeated I felt something building up and it was 'Determination' in the end I beat them all. Second was a show called RWBY I was not a show person to say but when I see in my eyes it felt cool those characters fight off beasts for a living some of show episodes made me cry it was fun until it stoped at Volume 6. I was in sad at the time until I heard that Volume 7 is coming out and you know I had a bunch of games to beat and so I didn't care if I had to stay up until 12 O'clock I beat over 5 games in less then 2 weeks. In end I was completely a nerd with a doll life until that day that change my life forever.

Y/N POV

I was going home until I see a face that I wish I had a Rusted Gold Coin right now.

Will: Well well well look what we have here.

Y/N: what is it now Will? if you want me to do your homework forget it the teachers already know that you're using me for your work.

Will: No not that I want you to buy me a ticket to see Volume 7 sneak peek of episode 1.

Y/N: Sorry can't do that! that show is life to me plus you haven't seen Volume 3 yet!

Will: Well then I did give you the easy way now I need to do is the HARD way. he then snap is fingers and I see three of his boys with him.

Y/N: You see. Now that's bullshit!

Will: GET HIM!

I ran as fast as I can they chase me down. Now I miss my bus home, getting chase down by these assholes, and now it was me and Will by ourselves. It been like 2 hours of me hiding also running the guys left and gave up but now Will caught up to me were all alone in the MIDDLE of no where this crapy world.

Will: (catching his breath) You.... have... no.... where ...to go now!

Y/N: Look here Will we been running around like headless fucking chickens!! and you still want to fight for some fucking tickets that I earn with MY money go to hell!!!

We both got to a fight I was getting hurt here and there but I have the advantage here because he was out of breath we kept fighting until we looked around our surrounding.

Y/N: Umm...... this is no where near to our city! where are we!?

Will: I don't know! I don't care! I'm here because of YOU!!!

He was about to hurt me until he got teleported and I did too. A few minutes later I woke up and I hear a voice.

??: Hey there my child are you all right.

I got up and looked up to see a white figure standing across from me then I spoke.

Y/N: Am I dead or something if I am damn... I didn't get to reach my fullest life.... so I guess your God or some kind of God like being am I correct.

God: For a human that is calm about this I am. Also your not dead mostly you ran into a fabric of space and time in other words.

Y/N: I'm out of my reality well damn I thought that 'Back to the Future' was a good movie also nonfictional but to witness this with my own eyes this is quite AWESOME!