A new kind of "Level Up!"

Y/N POV

I was seated helplessly watching my friend Jaune get his ass beat by Cardin. I tighten my grip to my "Ace of Spades" as watch helpless to do anything but... I have plan.

Cardin: This is the part where you loss.

Jaune: Over my dead-

Cardin spartan kicked Jaune across the stomach.

Y/N(mind): Time show my Ace...

Ruby POV

As I watched Jaune get kicked violently he was in pain and he spoke up.

Will: Finish him!

Cardin raises his mace about to finish the job until...

Goodwitch: That's enou-

*BANG*

Cardin mace falls off his hands and I see that his hand were deep red also he screamed in pain.

Cardin: AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Will: WHAT THE HELL DID- oh its you!

I then turn my head around and see Y/N holding out his "Ace" and pointed at the direction of the arena.

Y/N: Huh, my finger slip.

Goodwhitch: Okay, that's enough Mr.Y/N!

Y/N: Alright. Puts away the Ace

Ruby(mind): Y/N... your a perfect friend to be with.

(Time skip to Goodwitch explaining to Jaune and Cardin being a dick)

Back to Y/N POV

Goodwhitch: Remember everybody, the Vytal festival is only a few months away. It won't be long before students from the other Kingdoms start arriving in Vale so keep practicing!

Ruby then looked at me with concerned and a little bit of happiness.

Y/N: Be sure to win the festival for me.

Ruby: Y/N I'm sure we'll figure something out for you to join. She say as Will walks pass her.

Will: If he still be part of your team that is. (He kept walking)

WBY: What's he talking about?

Y/N: Right, let me get Jaune then I start a long story.

Damn... Cardin did a number on you

Y/N: Jaune, buddy you alright there?

Jaune: Yeah, kinda of.

Y/N: Hey, I know! the foods on me today Jaune okay just relax until we get to the lunchroom.

Pyrrha: Mind if we join you?

Y/N: Sure the more the merrier they always say! also I think you guys want to hear this too.

Location Cafeteria 

I started to explain the whole me switch thing to the guys. When I was finish Yang spoke up with anger.

Yang: Hell with the fighting! You should  find him and beat him up! she says with anger

Y/N: Yang, you do know I would get in trouble if I did that also it's organized.

Yang: Just do it! 

Ren: I would say that there's a peaceful way to resolve this, but I might think Yang has a point here.

Nora: Well, you should think about it later and listen to my story.

Ren: Again, Nora?

Nora: So, there we were in the middle of the night.