Hanging out with JNPR for a day (bonus 2)

Y/N POV

After what happen a few days ago I wanted to hang out with team JNPR for a day. I just wanted the know the progress of Jaune and Pyrrha also to hang out with them for the fun of it. So as I walk to there dorm I knock and Jaune open the door.

Y/N: Hey Jaune.

Jaune: Hey Y/N! what brings you here?

Y/N: Well we do have a free day today so I wanted to hang out with you guys.

Jaune: Really!? okay then we're heading to Vale. Nora heard there was a new Arcade machine over there.

I then got closer to him.

Y/N: Also as your best friend this can be a date for you and Pyrrha.

Jaune then turn bright red and I snickered I then see Pyrrha, Nora, and Ren behind him.

Pyrrha: Y/N? why are you here?

Y/N: Oh hi Pyrrha I was just talking to Jaune about-

Jaune: HEY! look at the time we need to get to the Bullhead before takes off without us! also Y/N is coming with us LETS GO!

He then ran as his legs can take him. Everyone was weird did out, but for me I was laughing my ass off so we ran at the direction as he and we made it to the Bullhead and got on. Now we're headed to Vale to play this new arcade machine.

(Time skip to Y/N showing Nora a Puncake rocket launcher and she was taking it for a spin and Ren trying to stop her)

After the long ride we finally made it to the arcade.

Y/N: Now lets see whats the new arcade machine is.

Jaune: Yeah lets go.

Y/N: So Nora and Ren do you guys know anything about it?

Ren: No much the only thing is that one day the manger was his regular work until he found it behind the arcade. He fixed it up and put it in the arcade and every since then the kids and the grownups have been playing it nonstop.

Y/N: Okay what about you Nora?

Nora: For me! it's a fighting game that has up to 25 characters and from the views IT'S AWESOME!!

Y/N(mind): Hmm why does it sound familiar to me, but I can't put my finger on it.

Jaune: Okay! lets go and check it out!

NPR+Y/N: YEAH!

As we walked in let me tell you it was crowded I haven't been into a arcade since I was a kid. Also the time I went on a date with Ruby. As we walked Ren was trying his best to control Nora to not play whack the grimm for Jaune and Pyrrha  I see them holding hands and trying to make a conversation.

Y/N(mind): Don't you worry Jaune and Pyrrha I'll make sure that you guys get a happy ending.

Nora: GUYS THERE IT IS!! she says as she pointed it.

When Nora pointed it I was in shock. I wasn't sure if the god I met so long ago did this or that this was a miracle I only saw this in videos and I played this when I was young . I couldn't contain the excitement in my heart.

 I couldn't contain the excitement in my heart