When one game is done play another

Well after the talk with the team also played some Monster hunter yesterday. You and your team are in the Vale to get prepared for the Vytal festival that's what they thought but Weiss had other plans.

Third POV

Weiss: The Vytal festival! Oh this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you this smile this much, Weiss... it kinda weirding me out.

Weiss: How could I not smile? A festival dedicated to the culture of the world. There will be dances, parades, a tournament oh the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking.

Yang: You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring right Y/N.

You didn't respond because you were playing your game also thinking about how to take care of Will. ( Y/N is walking around while playing his PsP. Ah the memories... good times.)

Weiss: Quite you.

Ruby: Y/N? hello anyone in there?

Y/N: (playing his game also thinking)

Ruby: Yang! Y/N is in his game zone again!

Yang: I swear Y/N is the only guy that PLAYS TO MUCH GAMES! I'm mean jeez no guy in Remnant plays this much! *sighs* here we go again. she says as she crack her knuckles.

Ruby: Don't hit him to hard Yang.

You were still playing until Yang hit you in the head hard.

Y/N: OW! jeez you know you could've just poke me or something.

Yang: Oh you want me to do it again?

Y/N: Please no!

You put away your PsP and walk with them and reached to a place that smells fishy.

Ruby: Ugh, they smell like fish!

Y/N: So are we suppose to... uh don't know prepare for the tournament. (you get ignore here pal sorry)

Weiss: I've heard that the the students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today! and, as a representative of Beacon, I feel like it's my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!

Blake: She wants to spy on them so she can have the upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss: Ah, you can't prove that!

Y/N: Hey look over there!

Everyone looked at the direction that you pointed out and we all see a dust shop that looked robbed. Ruby then asked a detective what going on.

Detective: Robbery, second dust shop this week too this whole place is becoming crazy now.

Yang: That's terrible.

Detective 2: They left all the money again!

Detective: This just doesn't make sense who needs that much dust?

Detective 2/(Y/N): An army?

The second detective looked at me and I looked at him and we gave a bro fist.

RWBY(mind): HOW DID THEY BECOME FRIENDS LIKE THAT!?

Detective: You thinkin' the White Fang did this?

Detective 2/(Y/N): I'm thinking we/you guys don't get paid enough. another bro fist

Ruby/Yang(mind): How does he do that!?

Weiss: Hmph! The White Fang! what an awful bunch of degenerates!

Blake: What's your problem?

Weiss: My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane!