Its time for a REAL boss fight

As the new day arrived and you knew today is going to be a hard day. You know that Yang is going to be framed also loss a arm and Pyrrha and Penny are going to die. So today you're going to save lives also help Yang out by saving her arm and put on a awesome boss fight so lets begin... one final time.

Wolf(Y/N) POV

Right now I just woke up and I'm still in Blade Wolf form because when Ruby and I got back she decide to sleep on me. By that I mean she slept on my back as I'm still in Blade Wolf form and right now I can't move because of her. So in the meantime I checked on Amber.

Y/N(mind): Hey! Amber you there? I want to talk to you about something.

Amber: What the matter?

Y/N(mind): Well.. so I'm ask of you when I save my friend Pyrrah also Penny I want you to go in Lily soul to be safe. Plus I think I found a way to save Yang's arm there's a magic item called "The Totem of undying" it saves he/she from the blink of death, but with my semblance I can change it so that any fatal damage that would cut or severed a body part it would stop it. Right now... if I do this... I'll die... so I'm asking you.. take care of Ruby for me also Lily when I'm gone.

Amber was shocked by what you said, but.

Amber: Okay, but before you go make sure to make Ruby happy before that happens okay. Plus I'll tell Lily what your going to do.

Y/N(mind): Thank you.. Amber I know this maybe hard, but I need to save and make people happy also don't worry about the good byes. I made sure one of the people that are going to live to deliver recorders in a package to everyone so that when I leave. They get to listen what I thought of them before I go... to the other side. Oh! forgot to mention its Roman and I hope you can make everyone not to either hurt or kill him okay.

Amber: .... You know Y/N... you do sound like a hero to this story.

Y/N(mind): I do get that a lot thanks.

After that I got out of my thoughts and its about to be a good and last morning I'll have. So to kick it off I'll try waking up Ruby.

Wolf(Y/N): Ruby.. its time to get up.

Ruby(sleep talking): No... five more hours.. 

Wolf(Y/N): *Sigh*

Ruby(sleep talking): Go catch... the ball ... Y/N..

Wolf(Y/N): ......What am I going to do with you after this? I said as I was moving my head back and forth.

(Time skip to Ruby riding on Wolf(Y/N) like she some short of Hero from a fairy tale book as everyone was taking pictures of them)

Right now I'm back to my body and Lily is using Blade Wolf I called Ozpin about your IDs and soon after I called him Goodwitch came by and gave Lily and I our cards. We were happy also before I end the call with Oz I ask him if I can be the announcer the opponents for the final rounds. He accepted it and we've got to wait for the final rounds so for the time being I'll go to Yang and call Roman so.. when the storm comes then I'll be ready for the fight. I got out my scroll and called Roman.

Y/N: Hey, Roman do you have the stuff ready? also did you tell Will to be with you o the airship of yours?

Roman(scroll): Yup its all good to go. So this is it then huh?

Y/N: Yup.. as soon as hell breaks loose a another virus will come into play. It will destroy all of your actions also Neo in all of the four Kingdoms you two will be ghosts. After that take care you'll need all the luck you need after this so be ready for the "Back stab."

Roman(scroll): ...Thanks... you're one of a kind you know.. if I found you when I was young maybe.. I could've been something in this world.

Y/N: Right... see ya Roman.. and meet you there.