One problem after another

I thought my problems with Will was going to be easy because I alter his memories. Guess not why your wondering well because he's going to be the first ever super solider on Remnant and he fuck up the timeline and by that he changed the story. So I have to deal with Cinders gang, Will super solider bitch ass, and I have to tell my team sooner or later about me..... this is not going to be easy.

Y/N: POV

I'm with my team in Ports class and let me tell you.... I would rather watch paint dry then listen to his life story. I'm just thinking about changing my weapons because I built another weapon in my free time in Beacon also not letting Ruby know I made a new weapon. If she did she would be the first one to destroy something in a BAD way and.... Will. Some time later I can hear Jaune talking to Weiss about he have some movie tickets if she wanted to come.

Y/N(mind): God damn it Jaune! your so like an anime male trope who's so dense in life! *sigh* Pyrrha don't worry your "ship-mate" will help you.

After the fail attempt of Jaune asking out Weiss and Port class is over. He groans and puts his head on the desk I walk up and Yang pats his head.

Yang: One day.

Y/N: Don't worry buddy you'll find the girl that's right for you.

Jaune: You wouldn't wanna hang out at the movies later, would you?

Y/N: I have something to do today Jaune sorry, but I know who might.

Jaune: And who would that be Y/N?

Y/N: That would be Pyrrha my bast friend she would love to go with you. (mind) LITERALLY!

Jaune: Oh please why would Pyrrha hang out with me of all people?

Y/N: That's my point! look Jaune ask her and I guarantee she'll accept. Now go get her and have fun young tiger.

Juane: Thanks Y/N.

Y/N: No problem. (mind) You shouldn't be thanking me, Pyrrha should be.

(Time skip to Y/N changing first at the dorm and waiting outside for everyone else to get ready as well also here is what Y/N wearing now.)  Location RWBY dorm

)  Location RWBY dorm