The talk also an old friend and a bad dog

Location dream? with Y/N POV

I woke up and I can tell that I'm not awake, but asleep or to be more exact in a dream. I look around and there was only white every where... a few minutes later I know where was I. This place was the place that I met God, but why now? why now at this time? is it because what I'm going to do? or is it something else entirely. As I was thinking I then see a figure that I can't forget.

God: So how are you doing in your new world Y/N?

Y/N: Well happy, but except the part of me killing Will.. pretty much okay.

God: I see.. I knew that child was evil from one look of him I'm sorry for what you did.

Y/N: No don't be Will brought this to himself you don't have any part of this. Just next time you send another guy to another world make sure to check on his info.

God chuckled and he notice something on my neck.

God: May I ask what is that on your neck?

Y/N: Oh this... well I use to have a friend, but.. she pass away from an accident so you might say it was her last memory.

God look sad for a moment, but then said.

God: You know she didn't pass through the gates(Heaven).

With that sentence alone I turn to him with shock.

God: Nor she pass through that gate(Hell) either.. she been with you the whole time.

Y/N: Wait.. you mean (I look at my necklace) no.. she couldn't be.. ARE YOU TELLING ME SHES IN MY NECKLACE LIKE IN THOSE HORROR MOVIES!!

God: If you put it that way yes she did.

Y/N: ......Why am I not surprise I knew she liked horror, but putting her soul into my necklace is a bit.. WOW.

God: Surprising isn't  it, but I may ask do you have any character who can you know.. infuse souls with there soul?

Y/N: Yeah I do her name is Taki she can infuse souls with hers. Why did you- (Ding) OMG.. I.. I CAN SAVE AMBER ALSO LILY!!

God: Good luck Y/N hope that information helps you. He says as he disappears.

Y/N: Wait! why tell me this!? I need answers! come back!!"

As a bright shining light emits around me I can hear a voice and it was Ruby.

Ruby: Y/N.. Y/N.. Y/N..

I then woke up and landed on the floor also I said these exact words.

Y/N: SWEET BLOOD MOON IN THE MAD LANDS WHERE AM I!??

I then look around the area and its morning also I'm at Patch, but I'm also at the Rose residence. As I look around on the ground I see Tia with a confuse face and Ruby with a worry face she then notice me that I was awake and ran at me plus with a tight hug.

Ruby: Y/N! are you alright?

Y/N: Yeah I'm good..

Ruby: What happen did you have a nightmare?

Y/N: Yeah it was horrible Ruby! I woke up in a room every where was dark and then see... the most horrible thing. A man force me to do something that I would never do I was crying Ruby! they were making me-

As I said that Ruby face turn more sad also Tia until I hit the punch line.

Y/N: -EAT STRAWBERRY ICE DREAM!!

As I said that dumb pun Ruby looks at you and gave you a karate chop on my head and walks away with a pouty face. For Tia he was laughing his butt off and Zwei comes to me and licks my face for comfort.