The big surprise and "Talk"

Third POV

Cinder: And you're sure?

Mercury: Bad hair, use a scythe, and smell like my dad after a long day It was him.

Emerald: What do we do?

Cinder: Nothing, we stay the course. They have no idea who we are so we have no reason to worry.

Emerald: Actually, we may have one.

Cinder: What?

Emerald: Y/N L/N.

Cinder: Ah, yes.. the boy with knowledge of future events and a demon. He knows who we are, correct?

Emerald: Yes, ma'em.

Cinder: Any suggestions, Carter?

Will(scroll): I can't wait any longer he knows too much. I'll kill him myself if I have to.

Cinder: Sure you can.. nobody will notice how discreet you're being with that.... virus. That seems to be spreading all over your skin.

Will(scroll): It's not a virus.. I just got out of the machine too early that's all plus its a skin change.

Cinder: I can't believe I'm saying this, but Carter is right. We seem to be forgetting something. Would anyone like to take a guess.

Emerald: He tested me earlier and I have to say... he seemed more powerful then before also it doesn't look like he haven't told anyone yet.

Cinder: Correct, which means that he has some sort of plan. We must remove him from this... equation if we're to succeed.

Mercury: Hey, Will aren't you from the same world like him.

Will: Yeah.. why?

Mercury: Don't you have any information about the future?

Will: No.. when Y/N and I were fighting for the second time he did something to me. Took a while and I finally know what he did to me.. he erase my memories... so I have no idea. 

Cinder: ....This Y/N is good... he knows he stuff... we need to take him out as soon as possible.

(The next morning later)

RWBY, JNPR and SSSN cheering for the second year students as Ruby sit next to you.

Y/N: Ruby.. who do you think is going to win?

Ruby: Don't you know already? besides Coco and Yatsuhashi are totally the winners. No future knowledge needed!

Y/N: Yeah..(mind) Well time to break the wall again hey "Time skip" please!

(Time skip to Coco and Yatsuhashi defeated by Emerald and Mercury)

Oobleck(Speakers): With an amazing upset, Emerald and Mercury are victorious!

Velvet: Coco..

Fox puts his hand on her shoulder you look over to them.

Y/N: Its okay.. "When you want to win a game, you have to teach. When you lose a game, you have to learn."

Both Fox and Velvet look at you and smiled at you.

Velvet: Thank you... Y/N

Y/N: Your welcome..

Ruby looks at you with a worry look as she holds your hand.

Ruby: Y/N? what is it?

Y/N: Nothing... just thinking too much..

You then look at your defeated colleagues and know that your running out of time. You turn around to see Cinder walking away, but she stops right as she reaches the end of the row. She turns her head at you, but didn't smirk because Ruby was with me and she doesn't want give herself away. You were angry, but you know that's what they want you look at Ruby with a smile.