A new day to play a new game

I'm with the guys in the Cafeteria eating breakfast you think it's going to be normal day right. NOPE we're in Volume 2 BOYS! so today is "Best Day Ever" so I came prepare for the show so I brought a camera with me, but hid it from everyone.(Y/N changed back to his regular cloths on chapter 2 if you want to know what he's wearing right now.)

Y/N POV

We were all at the table talking and eating. Until I see Blake reading one of my books. I wonder what she's reading so I'm going to ask her before hell break loose in here.

Y/N: Hey, Blake what are you reading there? it looks like one of my books.

Blake: Oh, It is sorry for not asking.

Y/N: It's okay, but let me know first anyways what's the book?

Blake: The book is "Alan Wake" also I'll be sure to tell you next time and this book it quite interesting.

Y/N(mind): Alan Wake my first scary game it was...... you know what never mind I still can't believe it I beat it.... that game was weird to me.

Yang: Lame.

Nora giggles and launched a berry from her spoon into Yang's mouth. Yang catches it and nods in approval all of a sudden the table shacked from Ruby slamming a giant binder onto to it.

Ruby: A-hem! Sisters! Friends! Nerd! (Giggles) Weiss!

Weiss/(Y/N): HEY!/HOW DARE YOU!!

My whole team turn to me because I yelled.

Y/N: First of all I'm NOT a NERD! there's a BIG difference! I'm a Gamer. I said proudly.

Everyone chuckled even WEISS!? now I'm seeing things.

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream-

Y/N: Okay I'm going to stop you right there.

Ruby: What?

Y/N: Do you know how many game speeches you just ruined right now? I laughed until Ruby leaned over and karate chopped me in the head.

Y/N: OW! I said as I held my head.

Yang: This outta be good. She says as she took another grape from Nora catapult.

Ruby: A dream that one day, the five of us would come together as a team, and have tha most fun anyone has ever had, EVER!

Weiss: Hey, did you steal my binder?

Ruby: I'm not a crook. she say as she held a peace sign up.

Y/N: But Look it clearly has Weiss name cross ou-. She karate chop me again.

Ruby: I'm... not... a... crook. She says as she tries to be intimidating.

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking this off this new semester with a bang!

Yang: I always start my semesters off with a Yang. Eh? Guys? am I right?

Everyone groan but for me I laughed anyways. Hey! look I'm going to do pun later on okay.

Yang: See! this guy gets it!

Nora: Boooo! she say as she throws an apple at her face.

Ruby: Look guys, it's been a good two weeks and with more exchanged students arriving the tournament at the of the year. Our second semester's going to be great, but classes start back up tomorrow which is why I have taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events today.

Y/N(mind): How in the world you write that in SEVEN minutes!? I will never know. Oh, time to take cover this is going to be hell in here 

Weiss: I don't know whether to be proud or to be scared of what you have in store.