Welcome back... my old and dear friend

Y/N POV

As I said that Ozpin drops his mug shattering it, Glynda eyes widen, Ironwood in a state of shock and Pyrrha confused.

Ozpin: Y/N! are you being serious right now!?

Y/N: Yeah I am I can save her.

Ironwood: Explain now!

Y/N: Its like this the maidens powers aren't one with aura or with the soul. Aura is not connected to the soul as well its just a manifestation of it also the semblance is just a power up. So I thought to myself "Why not infuse her soul with mine" plus I may have a way to give her a body, but I'm not certain thou.

Everyone went silence they were just amazed that I can think of something like that Pyrrha looks at me with a smile. She can tell that I always try to save somebody even the odds are against me I figure out one way or the other.

Ozpin: Y/N..... you are one of kind.... and with that.... I'm glade to say... Your a huntsmen now!

I was shock what Oz said.

Y/N: Wait what!?

Ironwood: Ozpin do you know what are you saying right now!

Ozpin: Yes and I won't change it! Y/N has done many things to keep the time line at the same road. He has been through battle after battle and puts everyone with a smile that they won't get discourage, sad, angry and better yet he makes everyone feel safe. Also... he made me realize that... he also puts a smile at my face and makes me think that this world has much more to it then this. For that... I'm gladly say that Y/N L/N is now a official huntsmen now! and a very good friend congratulation my friend.

I was in deep shock until everyone started to clap and I just give put a smile.

Y/N: Okay before I get that I need to save her first so let me do my thing.

As I got close to the pod I can still see her soul intact not damaged I can do it.

Y/N(mind): Well lets do this from what I learn to infuse one soul with there's the only character can do that is Taki from Soulcalibur. If this is true then I can infuse hers with my also... if what God said is true that Lily soul is in my necklace that she gave me. Then I can infuse hers as well, but whats the worst that can happen  right? I mean it won't effect my body right?

(Arthur starts to sweat a lot)

As I activated my semblance I can see the souls of hers coming out of her body also the pod. Everyone was staring at what there are seeing right now was amazing as the soul went to mine I see another soul. I was about to say something, but I need to focus on what I'm doing as that other soul went in me as well. Stopped and look at everyone and I spoke.

Y/N: Okay.. its seem that I'm fine... as long as nothing happens- AAAARRRRHHHH!!

I screamed in pain everyone got worried and ran to me, but all of a sudden my bones began to change. Everyone was frighten whats happening as I fell to the ground my bones starts to crack everywhere and I pass out.

Location unknown

I woke up in as I see that I in the room that I talk to god and when I look around I see... Amber. I ran at her cheeking if shes alright.

Y/N: OH THANK GOD! your alright!

All of a sudden her eyes beamed and she tackled me to the ground and said.

Amber: Where am I? Who are you!? also are you with the enemy!? she demanded.

Y/N: Okay, so here's the thing your in my soul, I'm Y/N L/N, and no I am not the enemy. So um.. want to hear a crazy story?