Exploring and a uninvited guests

I was dive bombing down to ground with my wings. I can feel so much wind to my face I can finally understand how "Legends" in Apex feel when they go down. When I got to the bottom I did a pose that Devil jin would do like this.

 When I got to the bottom I did a pose that Devil jin would do like this

(Yeah he landed like that... pretty good picture huh)

Y/N POV

When I landed I said the most coolest line I could think of at the time.

Y/N: Today, Y/N joins the hunt.

Oobleck(earpiece): Mr.L/N! are you faunus! I never seen faunus with that kind of wings before! are you a new kind faunus! what kingdom were you in! also are there more you!!

Y/N: Calm down Doc I'll explain this later okay.

Oobleck: Well alright Mr.L/N I will, but in the mean time wait for your team.

Y/N: I'll wait.

Yang: Hey Y/N! save some grimm for us! also nice line!

Y/N: We'll see Yang we will see.

The rest of the team jumps down with there weapon drawn. I waited and pulled out my old friend "Scathe" also checked on my "Ace" plus "Word" and they were all good and ready for battle.

Oobleck: Alright Ladies and gents! you maybe students, but as of this moment your first mission as huntsman and huntresses has begun. From this point froward you need to do exactly what I say. Do you all understand?

We all nod and he looked at Ruby.

Ooblaeck: Ruby!

She then drops her weapon and ran behind me.

Yang: Oh, look! she ran to her knight and shining armor.

Ruby: YANG!

Oobleck: Not now miss Xiao Long. Ruby, I thought I told you to leave all your bags back st school.

Ruby: Well... uh you hadn't told us to listen to you yet.... so I didn't.

Y/N: ...Well she's not wrong.

Oobleck: You're correct Mr.L/N... very well Ruby leave your bag here. We can pick it up upon our return.

Ruby: But, I....

Oobleck: Young lady! what in the world could you possibly have in your bag that could be so important to bring with- (Zwei pops out of the bag)

Y/N: Sup dog.

Yang: (snickers)

Ruby:{Get back in the bag}

Zwei: Bark!

Oobleck: We're here to investigate an urban jungle teaming with death and hostility and... you brought... a dog?

Ruby: I...uh..