A new mascot to the team and adventure

It been a long night yesterday Y/N and Ruby just went on another adventure. They just fought Cinder and Will at the CCT tower and before the battle could've continue Ironwood came in and they escape. Now You and Ruby are heading to Oz office also your wounds were healed after that night.

Y/N POV

Ruby and I started to walk to the elevator while holding hands. When we entered she pressed all the buttons she then look at you with the out most adorable face I have ever seen.

Ruby: Oopsie.

Y/N: Welp this is going to be a loooong ride good thing I brought these with me.

I then pull out 2 hand made 3DS's that both contain "Monster Hunter Generations".

Y/N: So... want to play until we get to the top?

Ruby: Heck yeah!

(Time skip to Y/N and Ruby playing "Monster Hunter" in the elevator also Ruby character is wearing Rathalos armor set and Y/N character is wearing Glavenus armor set)

Ozpin POV

James, Glynda, and I were waiting for Y/N and Ruby to come. I was chatting with them until.

Y/N: RUBY!! HELP!! IT'S COMING AT ME!!

We heard shouts from the elevator we then got to our stances for the fight. But it got strange when Ruby said.

Ruby: Y/N!! I don't got any dung bombs on me!

Y/N: I told you to prepare before we took a high rank quest! Oh no IT GOT ME!!

Ruby: Don't worry I coming!

We heard them talk and I realized they're playing a game.

Ozpin: There playing a game in there James and Glynda.

They both looked at me and they agreed.

Y/N: Ruby where are-!?

Ruby: Dang it I died.

Y/N: ...Where's the overgrow chicken at!? I'll kill'em!!

After a few moments later we all heard cheering.

Ruby: You did it Y/N!

Y/N: No WE did it! Ruby! give me a hug you beautiful Rose you!!

Ruby(Red): Wait-

We heard them being happy together it was pleasant to hear them.

Ozpin: Seem like Y/N is happy with Ruby... what do you two think about there relationship?

Glynda: Well if they don't go there.. I'm happpy to see them together.

James: True, but I do wonder what would happen if he go mad?

I didn't have answer to that question because I have never seen him angry before. We heard the door of the elevator open and I see that Y/N and Ruby are refreshed after that quest they did together in there.

Y/N POV

After the long ride and playing Monster Hunter the elevator open and we both went in Ozpin office.

Y/N: Sup General, Ozpin, and Goodwitch sorry for the wait. Somebody pushed all the buttons, but at lest we both are refresh.

Ozpin: Thank you for coming Y/N and miss Rose, how are you feeling Y/N?

Y/N: Like a fresh restart I do say so myself, but ready for a mission anytime also how about you Oz?

Ozpin: Quite well and you miss Rose?