My first "Boss fight" in a new world!

Y/N POV

So I fainted (I didn't die!) and when I woke up I see Ruby next to me. I then realized that I'm in her bed.... I just noticed that tomorrow is the field and Jaune is going to be blackmail by Cardin. I think what's going to happen but I knew it's going to change because of FUCKING Will so this makes thing more pain in the ass. I need to talk with Jaune pronto, but I've a slight problem.... Ruby.

Ruby(sleeping talking): .... mmh.. no... don't eat my cookies..... Yang..

Y/N:{Why are you so cute!}

So my attempt to escape Ruby starts (Five minutes later) THIS IS THE HARDEST BOSS I HAVE EVER BEEN IN!? Every time I moved Ruby's arms so that I can escape she would wrapped them around me but even tighter. (It's like those things in Bloodborne you know the ones with a LOT of eyes)

Ruby: Oh Y/N you shouldn't kill 1,000 grimm for me!

Y/N: {What are you dreaming? do you think of me like that!? I'M A GAMER! NOT SOME GRIMM SLAYER THAT WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE!!}

I had no choice but to use "Sans" shortcut ability (Aka:teleportation) so I got a pillow and put it right where I am so when I teleport the pillow will take the hit for me. I then took a deep breath and activated "Sans" ability and I was in the Safe zone I look at Ruby and she looked fine so I made my way to find Jaune.... FINALLY BOSS DEFEATED! I know where's Jaune is so I carefully walk through the door and close it quietly. When I see him I could tell that he was blackmailed so I went up to him.

Y/N: Jaune?

Jaune: GAH! Y/N why are you doing up so late?

Y/N: I could say the same thing to you Jaune, but I can tell that your in a deep in trouble.... tell me what's going on?

Jaune: What are you-

Y/N: Jaune.... am I not your best friend I can tell that Cardin is telling you to do something that you might regret so tell me please Jaune.

Jaune: Your right I'm sorry Y/N..... Cardin is blackmailing me because-

Y/N: Of your fake transcript I know Jaune and before you start getting worked up, I'm your best friend and as a friend I won't be like Cardin.... also Jaune don't ever called yourself a failure! do you know that the greatest of hero's weren't great to begin with they started out with nothing and they worked there butts off to the legends they are right now so Jaune believe in yourself and fill yourself with Determination.

Jaune sadness turn around and he became happy.

Jaune: Thanks Y/N your the best.

Y/N: Don't mentioned it Jaune and have a go-

Ruby: Y/N.

I jumped on to Jaune arms like in the show Scooby-Doo and I thought I was heavy but I guess not because Jaune is holding me well huh guess I'm not heavy after all.

Y/N: GAH! WHERE IN BLIGHTTOWN YOU CAME FROM!?

Ruby: Well, I hugged on something that was not you and it was a pillow. I was wondering where were you so I went out to look for you and I found you also the pillow didn't have the same effect.

Jaune: The same effect of wh-

I get down from Jaune arms and ran with Ruby on my arms and said.

Y/N: GoodnightJaunealsoIhopeyoumaketherightdecisiontomorrowseeya! I said as I was running and Ruby on my arms.

Jaune POV

When I see them running back to there dorm I realized that Y/N did it.

Juane(mind): Y/N you finally done it I knew you had it in you maybe I could ask for a few tips.