A new challenge and a "NEW GAME+"

You woke up early this morning and look around and everyone was asleep. So You took the chance to get ready first so you started to get up quietly so that you don't wake up anyone up. A few minutes later you got dress up, ate, and now waited for everyone to wake up right now you have your two hand cannons on both holsters ready(Y/N brought a another holster when he was in the Vale before he got on the airship yesterday)also you brought with you "Duty Bound" and just in case if everything goes to HELL you brought 2 LMGs from "Call Of Duty 3"(Your choice) now you just need to wait for everyone to wake up.

2 hours later Y/N POV

I waited for like 2 hours and NOW! they wake up. I then looked for Jaune because I know that he's going to have a hard time finding his locker also opening it and I was right. I walk up to him and greeted him this morning he did too a few minutes later he spoke.

Jaune: So we're best friends at this point, right?

Y/N: Of course we are Jaune.

Jaune: You'll try get a spot on my team, right Y/N?

Y/N: I'll try Jaune, but I can't promise anything I'm going for someone if I pass.

Jaune: Oh~ right Ruby right?

Y/N: Yeah, I think she's the most capable one to be leader.

Jaune: Oh, you're just saying that because you have crush on her.

I stop on my tracks and turn red.

Y/N: Juane, buddy, pal look at me and her I'm way off in her level! also she has a sister and I'm more afraid of then anything in this world(mind) expect the Nameless King that baster STILL scares to this day.

Jaune: Y/N you keep saying that to yourself but I can tell that your in love.

I look over Jaune's shoulder and see Weiss and Pyrrha talking it's my time to skedaddle before I did that I give Jaune a little help.

Y/N: Okay, Jaune I'm going to find Ruby I'll catch up with you in a bit but before I leave here (Hold paper with his locker number) so see ya later!

Jaune:  Wait! Y/N! and he's gone(looks at the paper) hey is this my locker number? how did- never mind I've to thank him again later.

Ruby POV

I got my Crescent Rose out of the locker and talking to Yang until someone spoke.

??: Hey you know Y/N weak.

I turn around to see a person that looks like trouble.

Yang: Who are you!? she demanded

Will: Sorry blonde the names Will, Will Carter I'm just here to talk with your sister.

Yang: Fine, make it quick.

Will: Ruby, I hear that they're placing us in team you got any in mind?

Ruby: Well, a few there's Yang's, Jaune's Ooh also Y/N's. team.

Will: Wait you want to be with that weak person he can't even fight.

Ruby(little angry):That's not true!

Will: Am I wrong?

Ruby: He help me stop a dust robbery! I seen him fight! He's cool weapons! He's-

Will: Well, I have more cool weapons then him I can still beat that weak-

Ruby: Can you stop calling him weak?

Will: Why? I'm just saying the truth he's weak, pathetic, and I don't want you to be dragged with him come with me.