Well.... back to the basics of life

Y/N POV

I just woke up this morning and I just told Ruby about Lily and that's the last thong I can remember. The only thing I could remember was that I look around and see........Oh no. I was in Ruby's BED and she's CUDDLING ME!? OH FUCK I"M SO DEAD.(Note: Y/N has bad memory like me and it's SUCKS)

Y/N(mind): OH FUCK I'M NOT READY TO DIE YET! I HAVEN'T GOT PASS THE FIRST VOLUME!! I'M SO DEAD IF YANG SEES THIS I'M GOING OUT WITH A YANG!!! I WOULD RATHER DIE HUNDRED TIMES BY "Laurence, the First Vicar" THEN GET A YANG!!!!

I then hear Ruby sleep talking.

Ruby: ew..... broccoli....

When I heard that I covered my mouth from that cuteness.

Y/N(mind): GOD DAMN IT!! THAT WAS SO CUTE!!! DAMN YOU ROSTER TEETH!!!!

When I was going through to so many thoughts about how cute that was Ruby woke up.

Ruby: Hey.

Y/N: Sup. (mind) FUCK! THAT'S THE FIRST THING I SAY IN THE MORNING!! *screaming in pain*

There was an awkward silents we just kept staring at each other until...... My fears becomes..... real.

Yang: Hey are you two going to-

I get down from the bed and started bowing to her as if she was a god. You can say that I made a QUICK..... SAVE! nope not funny alright then.

Y/N(bowing): I DID DO ANYTHING OKAY IT JUST HAPPEN AND..... I promise you Yang to the "Old Blood" that I didn't do ANYTHING! I said as I was pleading for mercy.

Both Yang and Ruby looked at you weird until Yang figured it out why I'm doing this.

Yang: Oh Y/n, Oh Y/n it's fine I know you won't do anything to Ruby also get dressed you two we have a long day today.

Y/N: Right! I go first then I'll be out in a jiffy!

I ran in the bathroom as fast as I can I brush my teeth, Wash my face, and change into my uniform also thanks to the GAMER customization I created a jacket that matches the uniform. I got out then I see Ruby rushed in.

Y/N: Now to wake up sleeping Snow white.

I then went to my backpack and got a whistle.

Y/N: Hey, Ruby here catch. I said as I toss the whistle.

Ruby: Thanks Y/N! she says as she blows the whistle.

Weiss: AH! falls off out of the bed.

Ruby: Good morning team RWBY!

Weiss: What in the world is wrong with you!?

Ruby: But, Y/N gave me the whistle though.

Y/N: She a "Patches!"

Ruby looks at you with confusion but went back to what she's doing

Ruby: Anyways, now that Weiss is awake we can begin our first  order of business!

Weiss Excuse me?

Yang/(Y/N): Decorating!

Weiss: What?

Blake: We still have to unpack and...

Blake stuff falls out of her suitcase.

Blake: clean.

Ruby blows the whistle again and  Weiss falls over again as well.

Ruby: ALL RIGHT!! Weiss, Blake, Yang, Y/N, and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission! BANZAI!