Hey.. kept you waiting huh? ...Rose(Bonus 5)

Ruby POV

I woke up and I was on my bed. Yang was resting on my sheets and Dad is sitting on a chair. I started to get up and Yang and Dad wakes up.

Tai/Yang: Ruby! you're awake!

Ruby: What happened?

Tai: ...You're uncle Qrow found you unconscious. He got both of you out of there and he brought you here home safe.

Ruby: Yang! your okay!

I then hug her and she hugged back.

Yang: Yeah, I was lucky to be here and I'm happy that your alright!

Ruby: Wait! what happen to the school? and Vale? were they able to clear out the grimm?

Tai: Things in Vale are under control, but the school it's... not that simple. That thing.. whatever it is.. doesn't seem to be dead. Don't get me wrong you did a number on it, but it's not disappearing. It's.. kinda of frozen.. I know that doesn't sound bad, but it keeps attracting more grimm to the school.

Ruby: I did... what? you said I did a number- (Flashback) Oh Oum! where's Y/N!? is he okay?

I then see dad in a sad face and Yang just turn away.

Qrow: I.. think you need to see him... he said in a sad tone.

I then turn to Qrow that also has a sad face I got scared.

Qrow: Everyone is with him right now so... 

He didn't finish his sentence I then got up with the help of Yang and went to Y/N. After a few moments I see everyone there JNPR,Lily, Roman and Neo with sad faces. 

Ruby: Yang.. what's going on? tell me!

Yang: ...Just be.. prepare.. for what your going to see.

As I went to the room with the help of Yang I see Y/N and my heart drop. Y/N was disappearing.. little light were coming off of him he was missing an arm and a leg. I then see him turn his head to me and I see that half of his face was gone I see him smile and I went to him with tears.

Ruby(crying): No No NO! Y/N! w-what's happening to you!? you can fix this right? you always fix these kind of things right? Yang! he can-

I turn to Yang and she has tears falling on her face my heart began to tighten then ever before.

Y/N(weakly): Hey... seems like.. I'm not in one piece huh? (Chuckling weakly) 

Ruby(crying): WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!? Y/N YOUR-

Y/N(weakly): Ruby.... I have left... recorders for... everyone to listen to... even Blake and Weiss... Roman has them..

I then see more of the lights going off of him with instinct I hug Y/N. I'm scared.. so very scared right now I started to cry more and I can hear crying outside of the door.

Ruby(crying): NO!! Y/N please don't leave me! you can.. can do s-s-something r-r-right? Y/N.. Y/N.

Y/N(crying and weakly): Rose... I protect your sister.. I saved Pyrrha... now I must face my punishment... for that my Rose... be.. well train well..... and be always you... bye.. my Rosemary.

 my Rosemary