A new day, A new experience

After what happen yesterday I rented a hotel for one day. Next morning I woke up and got ready for today as I walked to airship it was big also many people were going in. As you enter you brought some medicine for motion sickness because Jaune has motion sickness also your a nice GAMER dude. After sometime you got out of the airship and you see Jaune ran to the nearest trash can so you thought to yourself it's time for you make a new friend so then you walked up to him also good thing you always carry a water bottle with you.

Y/N POV

Y/N: Hey there! looks like you need a hand.  I said while handing him my water bottle also some medicine.

Jaune:(take medicine) Thanks a lot...

Y/N: Y/N L/N at your service my good friend.

Jaune: Jaune Arc

Y/N: Short, Sweet, and rolls off the tongue I bet my 'Last word' that the ladies love it. I said while we shack hands.

Jaune: Yeah, maybe they do I like you Y/N.

We both walked into Beacon until we heard a explosion and I knew that I need to make another entrance so I told Jaune where to meet me up and he agreed so I ran to the direction where I need to make a little rose happy.

Ruby POV

Ruby: I guess I'm not the only one having a rough first day soo, what...

I turn to the girl in black but she's already left.

Ruby: Uggghh!!! Why'd Yang have to ditch me? she could've helped me with that mean girl! I collapse on the ground and close my eyes and just wish things get better.

??: Looks like I came to late, but I see your having a rough day huh.

I look up to see the guy that helped me last night. Y/N L/N I think

Y/N POV 

I see Ruby on the ground I know she's sad so I need to cheer her up.

Ruby: You could say that my sister just ditch me and I just exploded.

Y/N: Well now let me join you then (mimics what just happen to Ruby)

Ruby see me fall down and this makes her laugh. This makes me happy to see that she's not sad anymore.

Ruby: (Laugh) I guess you exploded too huh?

Y/N: Yup!, anyways what's up with you? you seem sad about something tell me.

She then explaining what just happen so I spoke up.

Y/N: So that's the problem huh. (gets up and hold out hand) would you like to be friends with me besides I need a friend too.

Ruby: Do you really mean it? she says as she takes your hands.

Y/N: Yeah I mean it! your strong, kind, and pretty much awesome.

Ruby: Oh, stop your making me blush.

Y/N: Come on Ruby,I have a friend that I want you to meet.

Ruby: You remember my name?

Y/N: Yeah it's hard to forget an awesome person like yourself.

Ruby: (Blushes) Well, thanks 

Y/N: Okay, look one of my new friends is coming to us right now... Hey Jaune!

Jaune: (walks over) Yeah Y/N?

Y/N: Jaune this here is Ruby Rose a new friend I made also Ruby this here is Jaune Arc.

Ruby: Nice to meet ya!

Jaune: Yeah, you too!

Ruby: Aren't you the guy who threw up on the ship?