When does a GAMER take a break from a game?

Third POV

As you got ready for the fight you thought to yourself.

Y/N(mind): You know I love DMC also Dante knows how roast some bosses. But my favorite character in there will be always Vergil no matter what even thou he's evil still my boy. Play the music! You said as you snap your fingers and music plays. (Slots: Sans teleportation, Naruto cloning and Warrens energy gaining)

The Cerberus does a explosives shockwave of fire around the arena and now its whole body is now covered in fire. It goes for a straight attack on you, but you dogged it and you began to take shots at its right head because it was the only head that was in fire as it kept on attacking you, you just firing away on its right head. As you kept on firing it the fire disappears and got filched so you took an opportunity to attack it with light and fast attacks as you did this you teleported away because it was about do a another shockwave, but this time it was electricity. It then went for fast attacks then when it got to the middle of the arena its middle head gets ready for an ice shockwave so you teleported away from that as well while firing at it. As this kept going you can here all the cheers from the crowd of people in the stadium as well from your friends they were amazed by the way you're holding on your own. It was getting to the end of the fight so you made a "Final attack." It then with its last efforts he charges at you as it did you teleported, but this time on its snout then you pointed its middle head with your Scathe and said.

Y/N: Final blast shot

As you said that your gunsword was charged up for one and last shot and you pulled the trigger. A big blast of force when to the middle head of the Cerberus and it falls over in defeat. As you teleported to the ground you see the Cerberus disappearing and a white glowing crystal comes down and you go over to it and it transforms into Nunchaku. (music ends) The crowd went wild at you for your victory against the beast.

Y/N: Man that was fun time to get off the stage.

As you WERE going to get off of the arena you hear a certain voice.

Ruby: Y/N WHAT CAN THAT WEAPON DO!?

As shes says that many other people wanted to know as well so you said.

Y/N: Okay let me show you what this weapons can do.

After you did that let me tell you Y/N couldn't handle that roar of enjoyment. You then return back to your team and Ruby well ran at you like a bullet.

(Time skip to Ruby holding and trying out "Devil arms" and Y/N trying to calm her down before she could destroy Beacon)

Y/N POV

Y/N: Okay guys I'm starving here anyone else?

Blake: I may have worked up an appetite..

Then her stomach growls loudly and she covers her stomach.

Weiss: Gee, if only there was somewhere on campus to get food around here.. oh wait!

Ruby then puts her hand on Weiss shoulder.

Ruby: It's okay Weiss I forgot about the fairground too. 

Weiss: I was being facetious!

Y/N: Right now I would love some food right about now.