The second stage of the game

We just heard the scream of man that needs saving. After the stuff that happen to Penny.... that happen so we're in another boss fight... great.

Y/N POV

Sun: They have a robot also a kid with wings! and they're going to kill us!

Y/N(mind): Time to kill a Metal Gear also defeat a dumb ass..... I wish Will didn't came here to FUCK everything up in the timeline and the story.

Ruby: Oh, I'm not missing this! 

Y/N: Me too but I got a faster way.

Ruby: What are you going to do?

You then activated your GAMER ability to use Vergil swords men ship, Devil Jin wings, and Warren(The Surge) ability to gain energy but instead of energy it gives back some of my aura. A few moments later my back started to move and pop out my  wings.

After my wings came out Ruby's jaw dropped and to my surprise she was excited

Ruby: Y/N YOU CAN GROW WINGS!!?? ALSO IS THIS THE FASTER WAY!?

Y/N: Yep, also hang on this is going to be a ride.

I put Ruby on my arms and started to flap my wings and started to fly to the direction where Blake and Sun are now. We were flying so fast that I needed to slow down so that Ruby doesn't get scared let me tell you it was a blast.

Y/N: This is the life Ruby! 

Ruby: This is kinda scary!

Y/N: Haven't you been a roller coaster before?

Ruby: Only when Yang forced me too!

Y/N: You get used to it.

I then see the highway and see the Metal Gear up ahead.

Y/N: I see it! lets do this.

Ruby: Are you going to be okay when... you know this.

Y/N: Don't worry follow my lead and everything goes right. I'm going to drop you off okay also here(Gets a wrap cookie out) to give you a boost in battle.

Ruby: Thanks also be careful Will's there. she say as she takes the wrap cookie.

Y/N: I know be safe out there  and show'em who's boss!

She gave me kiss before swooping down with her semblance. I see Will so I went fast as a fucking missile and rammed at him we both were now fighting in mid air while punching each other.

Will: So freak! you got yourself a pair of wings yourself huh!

Y/N: Yeah better then yours bitch!

We started to fly up more and kept at punching each other to see who would fall to there death. I then went around him to his backside grab him it was like Rock Lee did to Gaara when he did the Hidden lotus. When both crashed were near the fight with Roman and Team RWBY. We both got up and tuck are wings and drawled our blades once again.