Another day with the team and a date (Bonus 3)

Weiss POV

From the event that happen a few days ago Beacon let all teams also students a two week vacation so at the time we all glad because after that event all of us were all tired out. Y/N has recently turn into a half human and half faunus from the rage he show us that day and let me say I was afraid, but that rage was from Will not anyone of us so I'm glad that he doesn't hold grudges. Right now I'm relaxing in the dorm until Y/N spoke up to me and wants me to play a game with him.

Y/N: Hey Weiss would like to play "Sea of Thieves" with me?

Weiss: What? what is that?

Y/N: It's not a big of a game, but its fun! you make your own pirate and go round the sea to either find treasure or unexploded island!

It sounded so dumb and immature, but Y/N is kind and helpful also he did help me in Oobleck tests and got me some 100% on some tests. So it won't hurt to try it out beside what could go wrong.

Weiss: Sure you did help me out on the tests on Oobleck class.

Y/N: Okay! I'll get everything ready then!

(Time skip to Y/N setting up the game and Weiss wondering what character she would make)

After sometime Y/N was finish setting up the game and as soon as we got on we got to some kind of character creation. A few moments later I made my character and I have to say I did pretty good after we did the tutorial we're finally able to play the game.

Y/N: I'm really surprise that you were able to find a character like you.

Weiss: I'm surprise that you were able to get us a GALLEON also how?

Y/N: Well if the rest of team wants to play with us might as well hack the game to get us this ship.

Weiss: Okay then I should be the captain of this fine ship of ours and I'll not take "no" for answer.

Y/N: Alright you win Captain Weiss so what quest are we going to do?

Weiss: As the captain of this ship also of you crew mates I'll chose "The nest egg hoarded by the pitiful Bucko Betts"

Y/N: Alright then lets-

Weiss: No slacking off alright first mate! get a going and prepare the cannons also sail the ship!

I know I sounded mean there, but something came over me like I was in the game. I look at the map and went to the map table to find island on my other map that I have. Y/N done preparing the cannons, our health supplies and our ammo for this quest. After that I found the island and I see that Y/N is at the wheel and said.

Weiss: I've found the island! its at "Chicken Isle" so I would put on the way point also go Northwest.

Y/N: Alright then Captain!

Y/N set the sails also raise the anker and off we sail to the adventures awaits for us. As we sail the through the sea I can hear the sea going left and right also the blue sky I know its a game, but I feel like I was in a different world as we kept going Y/N taught me how to sail the ship. Right now Y/N is at the top of the ship checking if we're getting closer and I was maintaining the ship also sailing it. As we kept going I was wondering where are team?

Ruby POV

As my team was done doing some some assignments for Ms Peach we headed back to our dorm until we heard.

Y/N: Captain Weiss! we're here! I'll land anker!

Weiss: Good job! that's why you're my first mate!

As she said that my heart tighten and I was feeling something that I never felt before... jealousy.

Ruby: Wait.. I'm his captain not Weiss.. what's going on?