A deal and TRUE power of the GAMER reveals

After Y/N got capture by Will also Ruby both of them got knocked out. So you as reader don't know what's going on so lets go to the back to the team.

Yang POV

I started to wake up and notice that Y/N didn't wake me up.

Yang(mind): Did he really stay up the whole night!

I started to get up and stretch my arms for this morning.

Yang: Hey, Weiss it's your...

I then Notice that Ruby's sleeping bag is empty.

Yang: Ruby? hey where's Ruby?

Weiss, Blake, Doctor Oobleck wake up.

Oobleck: What?

Weiss: Y/N's gone too.

Yang: Ruby woke me up so that she can check on him, but fell asleep so... no... did he...(Flares up) HE BETTER NOT BE!

Weiss: Yang we all know that Y/N won't do that because Y/N is too shy and don't have the courage to do so.

I then see Zwei running up to me.

Zwei: Bark!

Yang: Zwei!?

Blake: What's going on?

Oobleck: Grab your weapons I believe that your teammates may be in danger.

Y/N POV

I then woke up in a chair next to Ruby still asleep and we're in some kind of tent so I looked around.

Y/N: Damn this is when I need a "Snake" to help me out here.

When I said that I turn my head straight. I see that five people coming in and I know them too well.

Will: What's the mater Y/N you seemed tie up at the moment.

Y/N: You know.. I can make better puns that you know.

Will: Shut up! when you were taking a nape I got in the machine... now I'm more powerful then you freak!

Y/N: So... is this the part I get my ass punch as a beanbag? also you looked like a certain lady I know and wish she didn't take the path she took.

Will: Oh hell yeah!

Roman: Easy kid just don't kill him.

Will: You got it boss!

Y/N: This is going to be a bit- gets punch in the face.

Back to Yang POV

There's Ruby's scythe!

Blake: Oh no..

Weiss: Do you think they fell in?

Oobleck: Fell?

Weiss: Down there..

Oobleck: Oh my.. these feathers they belong to Y/N's wings and here look some shock dust shells. I don't believe that he would fall here, but why would there be a hole... Yes.. of course.. of course! of course! OF COURSE!

Blake: What is it?

Oobleck: How could I been so stupid!?

Yang: Doc what's wrong?

Oobleck: Mountain Glenn! yes! an expansion of Vale that was inevitably destroy by the creatures of grimm! previously home to thousands of people. Working people commuting to the city the main city developed a subway system to the inner city! Grimm attacks increase! population, endangered, now searching fir shelter. City evacuates into metro tunnels and what do they find!? The southeast quadrant of Vale is know for  wild forest and... deep caves!