REMASTERED!? PLOT TWIST!

Yo yo!! if you read the title you'll already know what I'm going to say or not. BUT... I didn't like how I told the story and I wanted to make more GAMER like if you know what I mean. So here is what I'm going to do for you GAMER BROS!

1. I won't delete the book, but instead leave it here and not update it anymore.

2. I want more bad guys like my Will character so I'm going to add more so you might say I PUT UP THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL UP.

3. There will be some changes into the characters like Y/N and Lily or any of there powers.

4. Those you like this book I'm sorry, but some of the chapters were misleading and other errors. I want this GAMER book to be more like we all GAMERS like... a challenge.

AND FINALLY 

5. Leave me some suggestions what kinds of games or anything you like me to add for the remastered book. I want to here your favorite games.

Now with that out of the way from here on out no updating this book until I post a chapter that my remastered book is up. You might say its the DARK SOULS REMASTER EDITION! they have may change a little bit to the game, but not the challenge! SO! if you, Y/N and Lily are ready for a RESET than lets go! also a little side note Lily not going to die, but Y/N might but anyways good luck.

Readers/Lily/Y/N: LETS GO!!!

.

.

Y/N: WAIT WHAT!?

Also caught up with Volume 7 so that's good. Also forgot to mention don't give me games that would make him and her TOO powerful I'm going for average. So... anyways.. thank you all for reading my first attempt of making a book so wait until my remaster of this book comes. See ya later in the next round you GAMERS.