Game day with the team (bonus chapter 1)

After the long day I had yesterday now I need to be helpful to my team so what can go wrong in this week of school.

Weiss POV

We were in professor Oobleck class that day and Y/N is next to me. The day he left for to cool down he didn't take notes that day. For today class it's going to be about the battle at fort Castel.

Weiss(mind): Y/N is going to be a fool today I just know it.

Oobleck: Mr.Y/N you have skip one of my class from a week ago so I would like for you to tell me what did the advantages the faunus had? and general Legune's forces.

I see Y/N and he seemed in deep in thought I wonder why?

Y/N: Well were talking about "The battle at Fort Castle" and the faunus advantage was night vision because the faunus are well know for there seeing through the dark.

Oobleck: Very good Mr.Y/N do have an opinion of all this. If you do I would like to hear it and if I like it I will dismiss your absent from that day.

I looked at Y/N and he seemed that he had something in his mind.

Weiss(mind): I would have a hard time of think of a opinion for this type of question. I wonder what he's going to say?

Y/N: Okay here we go. We all know that the general was inexperienced so he couldn't know about any other war methods during the time. So if I was the leader of a faunus battalion I could think of something that is more good to my side also evil to the other side.

Oobleck: Interesting do tell me more.

Y/N: For one they were looking for us right so I would have taken a different approach. When it's night time I would have taken care of the communication so that they don't call for backup then the supplies. If I take care of the first task then the second task will be a easy win.

Oobleck: This is more amusing do anyone have questions for Mr.Y/N.

I raise my hand.

Weiss: I do sir. Y/N why would you want to destroy the supplies or sabotage it.(mind) This is quit confusing why would Y/N want to do that?

Y/N: Weiss, in the world of war you must think of many possible moves like in a game of chess. By taking out of there communication there sitting ducks and by destroying or sabotaging the supplies well there only one word to put it.

Weiss: And what is that word.

Y/N: Death.

I was shocked when I heard it. What does he mean by that?I needed a explanation.

Oobleck: Would mind explaining that Mr.Y/N.

Y/N: Oh yeah! what I mean is that if they could have tampered with there water supplies and with destroying there food then there will be a clean case of natures work. Think about if the lagune's army got destroyed by not in battle it can be confusing because the higher ups would know that he was inexperience and not ready for battle and they would think that nature killed him by the lack of experience.

I was blown away by the knowledge he just said I was not alone even Pyrrha was taken back. I then see professor Oobleck put his mug down and looked at Y/N.

Oobleack: Well done Mr.Y/N! you have impress me very. How did you learn this?

Y/N: If you play a bunch of different types of war games then you can master it. There's also a quote in war "Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it" and there.

I was taken back and everyone is looking at Y/N like some Villain in a movie.

Oobleck: Good job today Mr.Y/N you may take a seat.