Going to the future to help a friend(bonus 4)

Adult Ruby POV

Right now I'm just doing a patrol at Vale, but as usual.. I hate grimm. After that day that my team defeated Salem and kill that bitch that took Y/N it became peaceful. For everyone, but me.. the grimm still roam around the kingdoms I.. just want to kill them all. From the day that Y/N died Lily is still in her "Blade Wolf" form also went with Yang to find peace in the world, but they're still huntresses so they do there daily jobs. Weiss is working with Glynda at Beacon as a higher up like she wanted to be, but different from her family and Blake has open a book store, but she still is a huntress in arms. Pyrrha and Jaune have a family now they have two girls and two boys also Nora and Ren are having a baby soon. Everyone was happy... but on a certain day we all go to a statue of Y/N for what he did for us and for Vale and every time I go there I feel the urge to kill more grimm. My sister and everyone tries to help me from my depression and anger management, but I miss Y/N so much that nobody can replace him. Yang tries to make me find someone else like Oscar, but.. nobody can replace him he saved everyone even me. I just can't forget him it been 7 years and I'm still myself right? As I walk around with my scythe also with... Y/N's katana... Gai I spoke out loud while I was in the forest to see if any grimm wants to die by my hands.

Ruby: Y/N... if you can hear me.. what shou-

I then hear screaming coming from the sky I then look up to see a kid falling from sky!? He's wearing a Black sweater with yellow strips, Black pants plus black and white shoes and some kind of gloves that look similar to Y/N's gloves. He look to be 15 years old as he screamed I can hear him say.

Y/N?: AAAAAAHHHH!!! Why didn't God tell me that I would be falling!! AAAAHHHH!!!

He sounded like Y/N, but this is not the time for thinking of him. The kid is falling I used my semblance to move as fast as I can when I see the kid on my sight I jumped and used a gravity dust bullet to push me higher. With that I caught him he was a lot lighter then expected from his age I can see that he had his hoodie on like me. As I landed safely I put the kid down, but I expected to him on his feet not on the flat on the ground.

Y/N?: Your... my... LIFE SAVER!!

Ruby: No problem. I said plainly

After a while he caught his breath and look at me.

Y/N?: Thanks again! and by the way your a huntress right?

Ruby: Yeah, what about it?(mind) I should be the one asking questions here. Like how in the old blood were you up there!?

Y/N?: I'm looking for a huntress her name is Ruby Rose. Do you know her?

This was a surprise I don't know this kid so I put up my guard up and answer him.

Ruby: I do know her, but what do you have with the Blood Rose? I said with a serious tone.

I then see him get nervous and fidget a little until he spoke.

Y/N?: Well I have a surprise...

Ruby: And what is this surprise?

Y/N?: OH! yeah I forgot.

He then pulled down his hoodie I see his face it was him .. Y/N. I can't forget that smile anywhere.

Y/N: The names Y/N L/N the GAMER nice to-

I run at him with full speed and gave him a huge huge. I buried him to my chest I let out tears of joy that.. my love is back.

Ruby(mind): Y/N.. I really miss you... my dummy GAMER boyfriend..

Y/N POV

Right now my face is buried to a unknown huntress chest and I'm beaming red right now. As a few moment past by she lets go of me.